Tattoo artist pt.1: Taehyung 🌹

Requested by: anonymous ❤ Thanks for requesting, I really loved this idea 😍🐾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The void room fills in with the sounds of your giggles as you one by one flip the pages of your yearbook and reminisce the good old days. Your college days....

You look through the poses you and your batch mates had made which you all once claimed were THE MOST TRENDY POSE ever!!
But now they seemed THE MOST CRINGE WORTHY pose of all time....

But college days are college days, you've learnt a lot from your past.... Some good and many bad memories, just like any other person however you regret none. Not anymore.

You had made your truce with every little bad experience you had gone through.... It was the cycle of life after all! No one has a perfect life, we all are in this bipolar chain of life circumstances.... All we need to do is accept whatever comes our way.... and well this is exactly what you did.

You turn the page and there it comes.... the page solely dedicated to the one and only notorious goof-boy of Seoul university, your lover boy.... your tattoo artist, Kim Taehyung.

Flashback February '10;

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god Kim y/n!!" Your best friend, Jennie shouts as she comes running- well running plus stumbling all the way to you in the empty classroom you were peacefully sitting in, alone.

You roll your eyes as she daunted you while you were busy sketching.

Well yes, sketching has always been one of your hobbies. A hobby you can never give up on, a hobby which you get yourself indulged in when everything seems to be falling, a hobby which you seek in order to keep your fit under control. It was pretty much your only means to keep your calm whenever you felt down.

"Kim Y/n, you b*tch!" She slaps your arm making you loose control

"Jen-" you stand up from your chair and were about to go wold on her nut she cuts you off

"Zzz! Zip it y/n!" She says placing her palm over your mouth

She pulls away her palm and the jumps excitedly, "Kim y/n.... Topper of class '09! B*tch you made it first to the merit list!!" She says flashing the merit list in your face

You look at her with a pokerface, not knowing how to react.
This has been your dream!
You've always been an average ranker. You would mostly make it to the top 10 but never really made it to the first place even despite working your head off, which had made you apprehensive..... but did that stop you from still studying hard? No.
You kept on working hard, absorbing yourself completely by this one random quote you had stumbled across in one book you had read, 'If not today then maybe tomorrow'

"Y/n?!? Hello?" Jennie snaps her fingers in front of your face and then pulls you in for a hug, "Aaaah I'm so proud" she rubs your back

You embrace your friend for dear life as you grip around her shoulders tightly and squeal in her neck rather loudly as your emotions start perfoliating slowly

You break the hug in order to face her, "I'm so damn happy!!"

"Nope. That's totally not how you are supposed to be celebrating y/n! Come on!! Party! Party!" She starts cheering making you laugh

"You know I can't" you pout thinking about the fact that your parents would never allow you to call in your college mates at home nor would they ever allow you to go out somewhere late.

She rolls her eyes and pouts, "y/n...." She whines

"Oh come on!! We'll celebrate at the mall, shopping on Sunday.... What say?"