My Superman : Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: stuwiess 💜

Warning: Fluff!

Summary: A woman's life take turns at every stage of her being. When she's a sister, a daughter, a wife, a lover..be it whatever.. her life is full of turns.

But out of all the roles mentioned; the strongest is the phase when she's to become a mother. Now being said that, it doesn't comes as handy as it might sound.. the evolution takes a series of ups and downs and vicious cravings!

Speaking of cravings, it could go from mild-- eating disastrous combos of food, to high--your husband for instance..
What happens when you start comparing your man with Superman!

(By cravings I don't mean smut 😂😗)

~~~~~~~~

Laying on the bed like the couch potato you have become lately, you decide to watch 'man of steel'..
AGAIN!

It's is not your fault if you've grown fond of the movie of late.. the hormones of your first trimester kick in and mess you up which results in you being horny most of the times!

You were about to shove a handful of popcorn dipped in cheese spread- (well it's hard for you to believe that you could even eat that since you aren't much fond of cheese spread but pregnancy had you like a careless junk eater!)- when suddenly the scene shifts to a very buffed up Henry cavill flaunting off his abs.

Call it your weird cravings kicking in again or the fact that it's the truth, you found your husband to be akin to the actor on screen..

He's god damn Superman!
Your husband has got abs, he's got those bulky biceps he'd haughtily show off whenever you two would exercise in the room upstairs (or well in the bedroom, too), he's your life saver-- not to mention he always saves your day bringing you whatever you want at your commands-- he's humble and fights evil-- well fighting away your evil hormones count alright!--

"Woah.." you mutter as you see the actors back, his well built torso-- those fine curves and lines. Although your husband doesn't has a body of a professional, his body is seemingly more satiating to your eyes.

Well defined and well sculpted-- not too much intensified nor too dintensified. It's just how you like it!

The sound of the bathroom door unlocking alerts your attention there and you see your husband coming out and heading towards your laying position on bed with a genuine smile on his beautiful face.

Gosh! He does looks like Superman!!
Your heart starts pounding as you see him coming near you.
His veiny hands reaches your forehead as he ruffles your hair

"Y/n.."

You don't say anything as you only stare at your man with eyes screaming nothing but excitement of being so lucky to have him as your life partner!

He smirks as he notices how you were staring at him and he decides to plop on bed, next to you.
"What are you thinking about?"

"You.." you blabber shamelessly.

Duh he's your husband who even cares if he thinks you're some crazy stalker!