BTS MAFIA SERIES: HOSEOK 🌹

Requested by: oceankill

I apologize for the long wait ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'10:05... 10:06 Shit! He's about to be here any minute'
You curse under your breath as you check the time in your wristwatch.

The past few days have been a relief for you as Hoseok hadn't been around. Him being not around wasn't what made you happy, him being not around in this situation when all you had been experiencing was nothing but vomiting after vomiting, bloated stomach, excess mood swings and of course missed periods.....

Thanks to your biology class back when you were school which taught you what all this means....
The creepy tell tales of pregnancy!

Yes well creepy since it was horrifying you more than anything. Even bathshiba didn't had this horrid effect on you after watching the film than this news....  if in case you are given a choice about which scares you the most!

A week without your lovely husband was next to living in a deserted island.
No wonder you had a rough week;
Your husband had gone out of town with the rest of the crew for their never ending life threatening missions. However hoseok was reluctant at leaving you alone in the house at first because you were kinda scared of being home alone....

Not because of the fear of some opposing gang member to come shoot you dead in the dark of the night but just because you can't afford to stay alone without having a caretaker around, what if a ghost pulls your leg at night??
Yeah you were a baby like that but it was the first time in forever when you actually felt relieved to not have anyone around you.
Although it was pretty hard for you to have to go through all the sickness alone and to go make a visit to a nearby clinic and hear that one word; the word which is already changing your life and hobi's too in a way.

You felt your heart skip a beat realizing how in a matter of few more minutes everything will turn upside down in your man's life.
He's already been taking enough care of you by sacrificing too much for his brothers and now this baby?

You feel your throat getting heavy. Why why why?? You slam your hand over the table in front of you as anger overpowers your emotions.
As much as you didn't want to accept it but in a way you were blaming your baby.

You had been wary about your thoughts as soon as the doctor had confirmed the news after adding a 'congratulations' to it.
But was it worth congratulating for?

During the entire span of this pensive week, you've been happy on one day; whispering sweet nothing's to your child and on the rest of the days you've been crying yourself to sleep thinking that you're not even ready to have a baby.

But what can you do? It's not your fault to such thoughts..... Having negative thoughts during pregnancy is something natural but only if there was someone to guide you and tell you all this.

"Penny for your thoughts miss?" Someone snaps their fingers in front of your face making you gasp out of fear

"Hoseok!" You shout looking at your sunshine of a husband staring at you, hands resting over his waist

"When did you come? I... I didn't hear you coming"

"It's been 20 minutes I've been standing here looking at you sitting like a statue!" He says concerned

You bite your lips as you feel a little embarrassed but then he soon erupts into fits of laughter

"Kidding babe. I just came in and saw you staring the wall like it's porn... What's up?"