16+ Best Pals: Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: ChocolateJungKookies

"Y/n!!" You turn around as you hear your best friend calling out for you.
He walks up to you and bends down as he takes support of his thighs to bring back his strength which was clearly drained out due to running.

"Woah.... What's up?" You ask
"Mrs Oh has granted our research!" He exclaims excitedly
You look at him dumbfounded, not believing what he just said.
It's gotta be a joke that he's cracking just to pull your leg like he always does.

Well it's something unbelievable actually..... Impressing your supervisor is just next to impossible!
No matter how much efforts you put in your work, her reaction would still be the same; A pokerface, clearly marking the fact that she's isn't satisfied with your work.

You and your colleague, jungkook have been working on this project to enhance your ties with other companies and in order to do the same you two decided to come up with some research work and you even decided to publish a journal so as to impress other succeeding companies. Although you two have been working your butt off since about an year now and no wonder you two have gotten so close in the process as close as you even ask him to buy you pads if you're running out of your supplies.

Being an independent woman, you live just a few kilometers away from your company in this decent apartment that you had bought for yourself about a few months ago which happens to be the same apartment as your friend, jungkook who dwells a floor beneath your room.
Apparently he was the one who helped you out to get a flat at decent prices..... and the apartment where he lives not only comprises of reasonable fees but also has relatively appealing interiors.
So of course you couldn't have just shirked such an offer!

"Kook.... Tell me you're fooling around again" you robotically ask him

He shakes you profusely, "no y/n! It ain't a joke! Just imagine we'll get top notch promotion once our research is further passed down to hansum exports!" He squeals before hugging you

A rush of adrenaline hits you as soon as you feel his touch.
This guy, right in front of you is your crush..... the worst thing is that you're too big of a coward to confess your true feelings to him.
For about an year you've tried your best to be strong. To not let yourself get melted at his ever so cute reactions and ever so manly gestures..... Well jungkook is a gentleman, he's so damn protective of you as much as he's even asked your male colleagues to maintain distance from you.
At first you thought that perhaps he might also be having some pinch of feelings for you but all of that had shattered when you came to realize that he confessed that he's so not a boyfriend material and the thought of getting into a relationship just cringes him to death.

You push him slightly and put your very best fake smile and try to shrug off your wild thoughts away.... as ever, "I'm so damn excited jungkook!!"