18+ Cheater Husband pt.3- Taehyung 🌹

Warning (s): Cunnilingus! Voyeurism! Mild cussing! Impregnation kink! Mentions of miscarriage!

Word Count: 3.1k+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm.. Jin, pass that cloth to me" you mumble while being super careful with the new art you were working on.

Jin, your neighbor and your best friend, makes his way to your little shop every now and then whenever he gets time.
Well he's the one who's been your support system ever since that incident happened. You never really thought someone would actually nurse you better to what you are today like he did.
You weren't so close to Jin until recently..
The time you had your miscarriage, you were a complete wreck. Being utterly depressed, you felt totally torn both inside and outside.. you felt like there was no reason for you to live anymore and that's when Jin came into the picture.. you knew he was your neighbor and was also Taehyung's bestie,but you had talked to him only on a few occasions until the time when he discovered about your tragedy and he had started making more visits just so as to help you out.

Of course it seems kind of awkward for him to help a married woman but then again he somehow got the wind about your bitter past with your husband and he just wanted you two to be happy.
He's known Tae for as long as can remember. They've been childhood friends.. they're more than just brothers and he cannot see you two being like this- so dull.

Taehyung, your husband, has changed a lot since you two lost your baby. He couldn't really bear the torture of losing his very first child yet he's been too emotionally mature to handle you well.. he has never skipped a chance to reprimand for the sins he's committed. He's kept you head over heels and he's still making sure to treat you like you deserve..

Still you have been a little hesitant to truly express yourself to him.
It's not like you two haven't continued a retinue. He's been carrying with his work and you recently opened this small shop were you express your true talents by selling your pieces of paintings..
It's been so far so good because it has actually allowed you to get some space away from all the hectic you've dealt with lately.. in fact you've been quite a lot busy with regular customers around ,which was a positive sign..

"Yup.. here you go" Jin mutters as he puts the cotton cloth next to you. He glances over at your masterpiece as you do some finishing touch on it.
It was a blue pottery vase you had just made. You pick the cloth to extend the stroke and carefully put the brush down while sighing heavily in relief..

"Fvck this one was so tiring.. my neck hurts" you complain while taking a sip from your coffee kept on the small stool next to your table..

Jin snorts, "my neck, back and head is stiff looking at you. How do you do this all day long?"

"I've got orders" you shrug, "can't help it" you click your tongue while picking your phone, "shoot! What's the day today again"

"Uh Friday..?" He suggests as he ponders if he said it correct

"Thank god I've got two more days for Mrs. Kim's orders. She'll literally kill me if I delay it any further!"

Jin giggles, "stop exhausting yourself y/n.. you're working so damn hard.."
You pass him a weak smile and shrug again.

"C'mere" he states and you away the feet against the floor which makes the wheels beneath your chair to roll up closer to him,