Naughty Baby: Taehyung 🌹

Requested by: mytaetaey

Warning: this scenario has booby display..

Dafuq did I just write^..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Taetae

"Taetae.." you sing whilst snapping your fingers in front of your new born.
The baby cutely chuckles through his toothless mouth looking at the way your finger directions back and forth above his face.

"Uh taaa!!" The baby tries to communicate back to you as he succeeds in grabbing hold of your middle finger tightly

You couldn't control the laughter of joy that this little baby of yours has given you since the time you and your husband had discovered about him 16 months ago..

The baby happens to be no less than a blessing to you both especially since you have had hard time conceiving for about 3 years.. now that he's finally born all healthy and kicking, you can't help but shower him with all the love and care that knows no bounty.
Well call it natural or the fact that you happen to spend more time with the baby as compared to taehyung because of maternal needs, taekwon, your baby boy, has become especially attached to you.. no wonder he's becoming a 'mama's boy's every passing day.

You pick your baby higher up, getting overwhelmed with joyousness as he won't stop giggling
"Ah my baby laughs hmm.." you tickle him as you now rest him in between your arms.

Being all consumed in playing with your son, you didn't even notice when your husband came inside the room wearing his favorite grey shirt with his black jeans that you had bought him an year ago..

"You aren't ready yet?" He asks, surprised as he closes the door behind

"Only if this little one would let me get ready" you say playfully, looking at your baby boy, whilst gritting your teeth

"Give him to me.. go get ready, eomma will be displeased otherwise" he says as he walks over to you and picks your baby boy, cradling him in his arms protectively

You huff hearing about your mother in law, as much as you were excited to meet her after so long.. you now wanted her gone back to her home town since she's been doing nothing but vexing you up for the past few weeks as she's decided to stay at your place in honor to throw a celebration party for your baby boy.

No wonder you had loved the idea and had embraced it as soon as she had recommended you about it but she happens to be very demanding. You just don't understand why she'd be so picky about everything!

'y/n don't eat this.. don't cook like that.. feed the baby like this.. that' and what not!

You, in no way, were enjoying being controlled by her but little could you have done anything but oblige..