Wolf Series pt.2: Taehyung 🌹

Taehyung clenches his jaws tightly as he hears your midwife aka haeun wanting to rip your babies out of you.
He knew that complications in delivery weren't uncommon however amongst wolves it wasn't as complex as it was being for you.

The only complexity that could possibly happen for wolves is having to deliver a whole litter at the same time with immense pain but this was natural and wolves had ways to get healed faster however your case was different.. you're a human carrying pups!

You look around panting heavily, your vision gets blurry now.. all you could see way a few black dots and a glimpse of your husband shouting and fighting with the midwives.

"Oh god-" haeun mutters as she scans you, "we have to do something.. get him out of this room-" she commands one of the midwives causing taehyung's blood to boil in rage.
How dare she say that to an alpha!?

He grips her by the arms as tight as he could, letting out his anger on her poor arm and stares her fiercely for what seemed like an eternity, "you fvcking have the audacity to give orders around me" his nostrils flare in sheer anger,

Haeun being the stubborn wolf that she is, doesn't budge at all. She instead faces him with every ounce of strength that she could muster.

"I'm doing this for a reason" she says matter of factly..
Your husband's grip loosens around her arm and she turns around to face your lifeless body again.. scanning you out once again.

"Please save her and my pups" he pleads to her with his voice cracking at the sight of you suffering in immense pain.

"That's what I'm doing.." she sighs and asks one of the midwives to fan you

Taehyung jolts his way next to you. He holds onto your hands and starts rubbing it as an attempt to bring some strength in you, "please do it for our babies jagi" he whispers to you

Haeun rolls her tongue over her lips, "I'll only allow you to stay here if you don't cause a scene. I'm here to protect both her and the babies.. I intend no harm to her. You know it" she babbles while drawing a blanket over your torso.

"Ta- taehyun-" you try comprehending words as you drowsily look at your husband trying to comfort you.

"Y/n. Look at me!" Haeun chirps, "dear, we're in a position where you and the pups are at risk. Try cooperating with me please hun"

You move your eyeballs in her direction and slowly nod while grunting in pain timely as the contractions seem to know no end.

"Okay good!" She cheers, "taehyung's holding your hands.. squeeze it when you feel like pushing. That'll help me guide you better, hmm?"

"Haeun.. at this rate her whole body will drought out of blood" nayeon, the short haired one blurts out shocked..

Haeun ignores her and decides to focus on popping the pups instead and she carefully notices your discomfort and the dull squeeze you make on your husband's hands.

"Okay.. now listen to my voice and follow.." haeun utters soothingly, "push with all your might y/n like it's the only thing that your life depends on-"

You close your eyes shut tightly and nod while pressing your lips together, "shit!" You cuss as you attempt to push..

"Good!" Taehyung chirps even though it was just a failed attempt, "you did well jagi!"

You were completely drown in your own world of misery than to focus on the words of encouragement your hubby dearest was imparting..
At this point your body was numb.. the pain was there but it was only a dull ache that you could feel.. your body felt like it was torn off from strength and will and you were only acting as a machine who was obeying the commands that the midwife was giving.