Catalog: Jimin🌹

You didn't care that you couldn't have a wedding or that you lived in a small studio apartment. It didn't bother you that your clothing was from a second hand store or that your mattress was so old that it hurt less to sleep in the floor. Yes it made you upset of course but you tried not to think of it. Jimin was all you needed to be happy. Your family told you not to move away With Jimin. They warned you that you would have no money but you didn't want to listen to them. You were blinded by love.

Jimin worked late tonight so you were home alone just you and your baby.
You rubbed your belly trying to calm down your baby. Your were so close to being 8 months. Even though this is exciting you were afraid. You had no baby stuff. You had nothing for him. No clothes, no furniture you had nothing.
Jimin has been working late every night just to save money for this baby. But it's looking grim. How can you have a baby but not have anything for it.on top of that you tortured yourself by looking at baby catalogs. Every page filled with the cutest and stylish things for babies. You didn't hear the door unlock as you were so mesmerized by the catalog.
"What are doing" Jimin asked.
Trying to look at what you were reading
"Jesus....chim don't scare me..it's nothing" you says tucking the catalog away.
"Do not tell me you are looking at that catalog again" Jimin whined.
"Oppa I can't help it...." you said holding the catalog close to you.
"Give it to me" Jimin yelled
You flinched at the sound of his low pitched yell.
You handed him the book and right in front of you he ripped it in half. You opened your mouth slowly, shocked by his actions.
"J..Jimin" You croaked trying to hold in your tears.
"This...this catalog is hurting you...we can't have any of it. Don't you get we are poor. We have nothing! Grow up and face the facts" Jimin groaned throwing the ripped catalog in the trash.
You stood up and ran into the kitchen section of the apartment to open the trash.
"What the hell" you screamed Trying to salvage some of the catalog.
Jimin just sighed.
"Get out of the trash" Jimin says grabbing your arm softly.
"NO" you screamed. You took the one half of the catalog left and threw it at jimin hitting him in the face.
"What the fuck...y/n why is this so important to you" he yelled.
"Jimin I know we don't have much money but this"....you says holding up the other half of the catalog. "This gives me hope....that one day we could be like this" you cried.
"I have excepted our fate truly I have but I dream Jimin..." you said holding the other half of the catalog to your chest and crying. You walked to your mattress on the floor and laid there crying.
Jimin grabbed his coat and left out the door. Your cried harder when you heard the door slam shut.
~~~~~~~~~~
You woke the next morning with a arm wrapped around your waist. You turned to see Jimin peacefully sleeping. You slowly unwrapped his arm carefully not wanting to wake him. He looked so beautiful sleeping. His hair parted weirdly made you laugh.
You look at your husbands body. He never use to wear clothes when going to bed now he always wears a shirt. He covers up his ribs that show threw the skinny layer of skin that holds his body together some how. He always fed you two first even though you begged for him to eat. He worked almost 24 hour days just to make sure you and your baby could have food and heat. One year he went out of town for 2 weeks just so he could get you boots for winter.
All Of this struggle just to be together. The bags under his eyes gave away how much he really did care. You loved him so much. You felt bad for yelling at him about the catalog. A stupid book filled with nothing but dreams.
You slowly got up from the twin size mattress you both managed to sleep on.
You walked into what you would call a kitchen but all it really only had a sink a tiny fridge, a small table and a plug in stove. You were shocked.
On that little kitchen table there was a catalog. Brand new with a small pack of Oreos on top which you loved.
Tears streamed down your face when you saw the book.
You walked over to your mattress on your floor.
You got on your knees and rubbed jimins head. He slowly opened his eyes to see you crying.
"W..Whats wrong" he cried sitting up at a record speed.
"I love you" you croaked throwing your arms around his neck.
"I'm so lucky to have someone like you chim...." you cried on his shoulder.
Jimin rubbed circles on your back soothing you as you hiccuped from crying so hard.
Jimin pulled you off of him and sat you down on the bed. He walked over to the table and grabbed the small pack of Oreos. He sat on his knees and opened the pack.
"Now shut up and eat" he laughed feeding you the frosted side of the Oreo while he ate the cookie part.
You might not have a lot of money but having Jimin was like winning the lottery.

              😋😱Jimins abs😱😋Jimin is doing so great learning English!!!! I'm so proud of our boys being here in the states at the AMAS!!!Thank you for all the reads it means more then you guys know!Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion

😋😱Jimins abs😱😋
Jimin is doing so great learning English!!!! I'm so proud of our boys being here in the states at the AMAS!!!
Thank you for all the reads it means more then you guys know!
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
We hope to update you with more beautiful scenarios in the future, until then.....
xoxo
~author sugaskumamon 🌹😘