21+ Possessive : Jungkook 🌹

For, namikazekasumi. Requested by: SomeKookieWdNuTaella 💕💕

*A/n- I didn't proof read 😥*

The one thing you hated about parties was how you were supposed to plaster that fake smile over your lips and greet every passing soul in the room.
Like why should you even say hello to those whom you barely even know??

You were getting bored from this stupid party in which your husband had dragged you to, since it was a high tea party, he asked you to join in so that his colleagues can meet you for the first time after your marriage as they had been literally begged him to see you. Surprisingly he accepted and here you are.....

Although you two were married for about 2.5 years now and were relatively on good terms but Jungkook was a bit possessive when it came to you, he didn't like you talking to men and hence he never really made you meet his clique except the bunch of his best friends, Jimin, Taehyung and Yugyeom, whom he very much trusted.

You were roaming around, wandering helplessly in the huge hall all alone when all of a sudden you get bumped into someone.
Your petite figure collides into the hard body and you stiffen as they hold you tightly by the waist

"Y/n? You okay?" You hear them say
You nod, without even looking who that is

The firm grip from your body is soon loosened and you back away a little in order to see who it was and to your surprise you find taehyung standing all tuxed up handsomely, in front of you. Your eyes dart towards the handsome lad standing behind him, jimin that is....

You gulp and see that you had dropped taehyung's phone due to the collision and so you apologize to him.
He holds you as a gesture of sheer courtesy as he gets a little embarrassed seeing you doing all these formalities, "oh it's alright y/n...." He chuckles

You smile shyly before bending down and picking up the phone for him.
Without even realizing, your dress uplifts a bit higher up than it should, revealing the curves of your buttock through the dress you were adorning.
The duo watch your actions, unable to control their urge to look away.

You were picking the phone but some passerby accidentally stomps over the side of the phone making it get drag to a few inch away. You bend a bit more, holding the hem of your dress as it dangerously goes higher up but before you could even reach it, someone else picks it up for you.

Jungkook.

You both share awkward glances. He hands over the phone to his friend and waves them all goodbye after sharing a few words related to work.

You could see the evident irritation in the tone of his voice whenever you would tell him anything regarding the party. The whole ride home was a bit strange.
You know that Jungkook's temper is a little high but he seems to be different at the moment. He usually yells or talk over his problems to you but all you can see is an outrageous jungkook, who's paying no attention to whatever you were blabbering. You just shrug it off thinking it's nothing but exhaustion due to the late night party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two enter your shared bedroom.
You undo your make up and remove your heels.
You were so tired from the party that all you wanted right now was to take a long ass nap like there's no tomorrow.

You sluggishly walk towards your bed when suddenly you are stopped as you feel his grip around your wrist.

"You know that's why I don't like you to talk to men!" He says, his jaw clenching together