♨BTS REACTION TO PREGNANCY SEX

Summary: The boys reacting to pregnancy sex!

Warning: Dom! member/ slight lactation kink/ pregnancy sex/masturbation/ mature theme

Word Count: 3.5k

Jin:

You let out a sigh as you find your son sucking on his thumb, sleeping soundly on the couch over the noise coming out from the TV.. well no matter how many times you've tried scolding him to not watch TV before he goes to bed but he won't listen to any of your bickerings!

Turning the TV off, you pick the toys that were scattered around on the floor like a mess, well kids are kids you can't really force them to stop being mischievous..

"It's okay I'll do it.."
You find your husband offering some help as he picks the rest of the toys and puts them into this basket you had bought in annoyance last to last week because jisung, your son, wouldn't let the toys be placed all nicely in the shelf where they were meant to be!
Jin swiftly picks your boy and slowly takes his thumb out of his mouth,

"aww baby what do I do about you" he whispers as he pecks his forehead..

Jin quietly opens your son's room only to be stopped by you,
"He's going to cry and come running in our room.."

He sighs, "I know but-" he shakes his head. You could clearly tell that there was something going on in his mind..
Jin's always been the kind who never opens up about his feelings in fear that he could unintentionally break your heart! It's sweet and all but only to an extent because as being his wife you really want him to be transparent to you..

"Come on tell me.. what is it?" You ask him while placing one of your hand on your hips.

"What about our time jagi..?" He bites his lips making you smirk

"And I thought you weren't in for sex till I deliver"

He lets out an awkward laugh, "yeah but-"

You roll your eyes and nod weakly, "fine we'll put him to sleep here until we're done.."

~~
It wasn't like you two had barred from having sex throughout your pregnancy.. in fact when you were carrying jisung, the two of you had been pretty active until this one time when you started crying mid sex because jisung was kicking you a lot causing you pain.
It was only after that one incident when Jin had been quiet cautious because he believed he was the one who hurt you..

So now that it's your second pregnancy, Jin had said no to having sex for 9 months--
You knew this resolution was to break sooner or later, that being today, but it was appreciable how your man lived without it for 3 months!

He circles the hem of your nightdress before rolling it over your head,
"I knew you'd break your promise" you tease him making him pout

"You're the one at fault baby.. I couldn't help but be awestruck by-" he squeezes your breasts making you gasp in surprise
"These.." he whispers and leans closer to kiss your cleavage..

You bite your lips as he traces his tongue down your bossom, "oh my gosh! Jin slowly-" you let out a moan..
His fingers circles your bump before slowly trailing down your hood.

Your hormones spike up as his fingers keep dancing above your covered hood making you whine, "let's not waste time on teasing.... please-"

"Its been a while babygirl~ let me have the night of my life"