BTS REACTION TO YOU HAVING PCOS 🌹

Summary: Having skipped your period for about 4.5 months straight scares you and your husband to which he drives you to the clinic only to get the news that you are diagnosed with PCOS because of which your chances of conceiving are supposedly gonna be low.

Warning: mild angst/fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEOKJIN:
The moment you two step out of the clinic, you couldn't help but cry your balls out realizing how you can't even be successful at what your body is naturally designed to give.. A LIFE!

Although no matter whatever tragedy strikes your path, your man surely knows how to handle your emotions well.
Holding your hand and your waist firmly he takes you inside the car, where he lends his shoulder for you to cry on for as long as it takes for you to subside in the pain. As much as he himself would be tormented on the inside by the news, he'd still try to overpower his emotions just for the sake of your happiness.

"It's okay jagi....let it out on me"

NAMJOON:

He him himself would be kinda lost at words as soon as he'd learn about your problem.

For the initial few days after your visit at the clinic, the two of you would be in denial, not exactly knowing what to say or where to start the discussion from.
Without having ample of support from your own partner's side you'd end up locking yourself in the guest's room, skipping meals and work which would cause namjoon to worry about you a lot.

Plopping on the swing in your backyard and thinking why you had to go through such a tragedy, the warmness on top of your shoulders would daunt you.

"Stop thinking about it so much, jagiya.. we can't do much for things that aren't in our control"

His words were enough for you to break yourself down. The tears you had somehow abstained from falling down in front of him now pour down non stop..

"I'm sorry" you whisper through your painful sobs, "I always knew I'm not worth being your wife, joon.. I'm so sorry for being an invalid"

"Shh.." "stop speaking non sense to me alright. I didn't marry you to listen to this! I married you because I wanted a beautiful life partner whom I can trust till my last breath.. you're worth everything to me"

 you're worth everything to me"