Cheater Husband pt.2: Taehyung 🌹

Omg I have got so many requests for a part 2
So here goes.....
Hope y'all enjoy it!

Taehyung!Husband! X reader!Wife! Pregnant!Depressed!

Warning(s): Super angsty! Miscarriage!

Word Count: 1k+

Song: play scenery by taehyung!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You'll be good on your own, right?" He says pressing his lips against your forehead, his free hand resting over your bump..

You nod weakly.. not sure of how to react exactly.
Taehyung was putting in a lot of efforts in order to win your trust which must have been earned long ago.

Not being used to it, you simply ended up reacting awkwardly.
What an irony! You've always wanted to be loved by him but now that he is showing his affection, it just feels so strange..

You did not even believe what's true anymore.. ever since you confronted the fact you knew about Yuri, he's changed. It seems like it's not the taehyung you were married to- it's someone else!

Is he guilty of breaking your heart?

Or he doesn't wanna get caught by either of your parents?

"Be back on time" you mutter, passing a weak smile

He bites his lips and clears his throat, as though wanting to say something but he stops. He lets out a sigh, "c'mere" he speaks as he takes your cheeks in his big palms while leaning forward to plant a kiss on your lips..
You give in and kiss him back.

You just felt like a lifeless rag doll. He can do whatever with you and you'd just accept it.
That's how much you love your husband.

A tear slips down your eye as you see him turn around. You quickly wipe it off, not wanting him to see it. You hated it when somebody gets a view of your weaknesses..

You face your bump, it wasn't so protruding yet despite the fact you were already 6 months in, of course it worried you specially when your doctor informed how sometimes it may be related to the child's development..

Taehyung didn't skip a chance to comfort you on all the sleepless nights you've ever had ever since. You were so freaking out thinking about the safety your kid which was making it difficult for you to rest at all.
Your husband would often spoon you and cuddle you.
You only pretended to sleep, not wanting him to stay up with you. You just don't intend him to be bothered because of you..

You caress your belly as he wears his shoes.
He tilts his head in your direction carefully observing how sad you looked while stroking your bump in a circular pattern..

He clears his throat again, "I uh.. I was thinking of bringing waffles tonight"

You let out a chuckle, still not facing him.
It was appreciable how he remembered you ordering waffles for yourself one night whilst he was asleep so as to satiate your cravings..
It was right when you were feeding your cravings he stopped by in the kitchen as he was looking for you when he felt your absence in the bedroom..

You keep rubbing your bump, it was just a way to distract yourself from giving in to your tears..

Taehyung nods understandingly, "take care of yourself, hmm?"

You let out a sigh as the door closes shut with him gone for work.

You bite your inner cheeks as tears keep flowing down your cheeks.
Why was it hard to accept the fact that he was trying to show his affection with you?
Were you not trusting on him?
What are these feelings? You love him but at the same time you're insecure..

You tiredly sprint your way towards the couch and bury your head in your hands letting out a few more tears before crying out..

All the stress that was mounding for the past few weeks slowly intensifies as it hits you like a truck..
Your eyes fall over the frame put on the patio. It was your wedding day.. the two of you smiling looking at each other..

Was he genuinely smiling at you that day? Or was it just for the sake of photos and to make his family happy and satisfied?
You run your fingers over his smile as you wonder about your relation with him..

Had it not been Yuri would he truly loved you...... Ever?

Your breathing sharpens as you let out a few hiccups. You didn't want to cry but it was as if you had no control over your body anymore..

You felt so weak, so timid.
You hiss as you feel your abdomen aching. It felt like a sharp stretch.. you moan out in pain.
You couldn't really help yourself as your body slowly starts giving up.

You put your hand over your bump, your senses weren't working the very best as your eyes start closing automatically.. you weakly run your fingers over your belly before you give up completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything seemed like a blur upon waking up.
You see your husband drawing pattens on your skin while constantly sniffling.

You blink a few times before regaining your consciousness.

Was it the hospital? Or-

Your breath hitches,your fingers tremble as they gradually make their way towards your bump...

Nothing.

You face the ceiling as you brink endless tears.
Your husband pecks your free hand, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry y/n"

"I'm so sorry baby.. I love you.. I genuinely do" he confesses in between the hiccups while you lay on the bed overwhelmed with your ordeal..

~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~kookieskitty xx