REACTION TO YOU DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY FIND DANGEROUS: 🌹

Bts reaction to you doing something they find dangerous:

Namjoon:

You pace around the whole house as you had tied yourself to a mission of finding the paintbrush you must have misplaced when the unboxing of your paraphernalia from your old to your new apartment must have taken place.

You sigh as you find one cardboard carton placed at the top of the cupboard in the storeroom which had some beads of thermocol lying messily around it.
Picking up the nearest chair possible, you decide to check if by chance the painting tools were inside of it, well yeah boredom was hitting you hard and so there couldn't be any other activity other than painting to kill some time for you..
Hence all the willingness to accept the struggle!

You shake your head in disappointment since a stool was all you could find as a means to reach the height of the damn almirah and without having much to protest for, you try to balance out on the poor stool with that 4 months pregnancy weight on it..

"Aish.." you curse under your breath as you start feeling light headed as soon as you stand up on the wooden stool because of the  abnormality in the blood pressure you've been experiencing of late.

You drop the carton on the ground and begin plunging down the stool but are stopped as soon as you hear the faint sounds of your husband calling out for you in sheer concern.
Before you could even make it to the floor, he stands there; hands folded and a cold expression evidently plastered on his face-- a clear mark of disappointment.

"Y/n.. remind me please, how many times have I told you to not do anything risky.."

"But-"

"No.. no.. just tell me, am I not fit enough to run such errands for you?" He murmurs, his eyes glistening with dismay

He walks closer to you and helps you get down, "I do not mean to scold you jagi but you force me to.. you know it could have been dangerous for our baby.."

~~

Seokjin:

"Oh nooooooo!" You curse mentally as soon as you cross your way by the bathroom mirror to make your exit after taking a nice warm shower.

The reflection that you see in the bathroom mirror wasn't you, it can't be.. you were once called Lily Aldridge back in your college days for the kind of hour glass figure you used to posses but now you are nothing more than a mere bloated balloon!

"Grhh! That's it" you cuss as soon as you make a leave and the first thing you decide to do is to pull out the yoga matt your husband always uses for his routine exercises..
--
"15.." you huff, "16.. aishh.." you start panting heavily as you fall out of breath due to constant squirting after a long time-- well your doctor did recommend you to exercise regularly but your lazy self couldn't help but munch on those tempting delicacies thus resulting in the extra curbs you realized you had gained in the process..

"Ye-yeobo?"
Your husband's raspy morning voice alerts you, making you stumble a little and you fall on your bum as a result..

He jerks his duvet away and runs up to your figure, that was present at one corner of your bedroom..

"What were you even thinking??" He scolds as he kneels down to you, scanning for any possible 'injuries' that you might have caused yourself falling.. (even though you didn't even fall that bad, it was just a mere imbalance)

You roll your eyes to your defeat and pout, folding your arms and looking away
"Ah! So you're gonna act like a baby now, hmm?" He murmurs, pulling your chin up for you to face him, "tell me.. what's all this all of a sudden?"