So Far Away pt3: Yoongi 🌹

Warning: Contains scenes related to breastfeeding

Recommendation: WinniesCookies1609 😘🐾

You pace by the end of the room, where your bed was located as you hear the loud pitch wails intensifying it's frequency every passing second.

You quickly sit on the bed and pick your daughter up before pulling down your tank top.
Yeah well being a mommy does teach you when you feed, when to change diapers, when to show off your weirdest dance moves in order to make the baby laugh, when to play, when to rock her etc etc the list goes on and on!

You squeeze your boob a little in order to draw milk for your daughter to feed on. You instantly place your nipple in her mouth, giving her access to feed.
For a moment you thought every thing was settled but there she goes again..... crying, whining, squirming.

Well the thing is that she's been having hard time latching on you recently for some reason, the doctor said that it might be because baby's get irritated as their teeth start growing although it never happened with haneul but then again not every baby's the same.....

You rock her as you squeeze your breast more, "aigoo yoomi-ah.... my baby is hungry hmm"

The baby stops crying this time as you again guide your nipple into her mouth. You hold her a bit higher up so that she can properly feed.

You were too busy feeding that you never noticed when yoongi and haneul came back home after playing soccer in your garden.

"Yuck!" Haneul shouts, "ewwwww eomma" he makes a disgusted face and then looks at his father who in return gives you an assuring look, "umm let's go take a bath till eomma and yoomi are having their personal time" yoongi says awkwardly, haneul on the other hand looks at his baby sister, who apparently was latching without having any concerns about the dang world, with anger

"Appa...." Haneul pouts, "why can't you see how bad she is!"

Yoongi wets his lips and he kneels down to level with his son, "see han-ah.. time and again eomma and I have told you that your sister is too young.... she can barely walk properly. As a big brother, it's your duty to take care o-"

"I don't like her!!" Haneul shouts and bursts outside the room

Your baby starts squirming back again and starts crying for the umpteenth time.
You curse under your breath as your breast begins leaking. You place your palm below it in order to prevent staining your clothes and sheets.

Yoongi looks at the door from where haneul had just stormed out and then at you, confused he stands there still for a while but eventually decides to help you out first

"I think I'll have to bottle feed her" you say rocking your baby in your laps, "she's literally started to bite me!"

Yoongi chuckles taking the wipes out of the drawer

"and besides.... It's literally becoming bothersome when han-ah sees me feeding her.... He'll just make a disgusted face, I mean I know he's a kid and he wouldn't understand but.... I can't help it, I have to do it....and I just don't get it why'd he hate her for no good reason!?"

Yoongi wipes the excess milk from your nipple and looks at his daughter who was now getting sober.

"It's alright, it can be hard to have two kids around, we saw that coming when we were expecting this princess" yoongi says leaning in ahead as he takes your daughter's plump cheeks in his mouth, making alien sounds

The baby giggles but as yoongi keeps doing that she starts whining but yoongi was quick to jolt up and make weird faces at her, "yoomi! peek-ah-peek-ah" he says placing his hands over his face then simultaneously removing them only to show a weird looking expression every time. The baby laughs at tries standing on your laps.
You were pulling your top up when suddenly you find your baby imbalancing a bit, you hold her stomach as she stands on your lap, looking at her father.

"Yoongi, you do realize we have a son, too who's supposedly pissed at the moment"

Yoongi slaps his forehead, "oh god! I'll get him"

"No wait! I have an idea!!" You say smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No! I won't look after her!" Haneul says pouting as he now turns around backing you both

"Han-ah please.... Eomma and appa really have some important work to do and the baby can't be alone. She's sleeping but you know when she wakes up how badly she starts crying...." You say, pouting innocently as you face your child

Haneul looks at you angrily, "but eommmmaa...." He whines, "you always keep hugging her, you always pick her up whenever she cries but not me" his eyes start tearing up, "you only love her.... not me" there he goes.... sulking like he's been doing for the past few months since the birth of your beloved

"Okay...." Yoongi says followed by a sigh "Yeobo I thought we'll go to that... what was the name again... fun city? But I guess we'll have to cancel that plan because han-ah wouldn't take care of yoomi which will make us stay home for a while, it's okay we'll finish off our work later. Let's go upstairs"

Han-ah looks at his father with a joyous grin, "fun city!?"

"Hmm... But it's ok-"

"Ani appa!! I-I'll babysit her!!" He exclaims

You both make an eye contact, feeling proud and victorious as level one clears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haneul plops on the bed and looks at yoomi who was sleeping, sucking her tiny thumb

Haneul lays on his stomach and shifts himself closer to her.

He sticks out his tongue at her and then blows air on her tiny nose, making the baby flinch in her sleep.

Haneul covers his mouth as fright consumes him, he almost made her wake up.
He presses his lips and gloats at her tiny hand which was peacefully stretching toward him

He places his small index in the curve she had formed and a while later haneul's finger gets entrapped as she wraps her fingers tightly.

Haneul's breath hitches and he looks at her, to check if she had woken up. He looks at her tiny hand again and a smile automatically plasters on his face.

"Cute!" He whispers leaning forward to kiss his sister's cheeks.

Haneul lays his head on the soft mattress, closing his eyes as he himself starts getting sleepy, unaware of the fact that you and yoongi were standing by the doorframe now, watching as your two most precious gems sleep peacefully after patching up for good.

"Mission accomplished" you whisper, entangling your arm in yoongi's as you lay your head on top of his shoulder
"Mission accomplished" yoongi repeats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹