First time after marriage pt.3: Jungkook 🌹

Requested by:ChelseaLiclican6

Time skip (+4 months in...):

"stop shaking your legs, y/n" jungkook puts his hands over your thighs so as to stop yourself from fidgeting due to the anxiousness which was passing over every second.

"Aah I'm excited but nervous!" You whine and put your hand over his.
He holds your hands firmly and gives you an assuring look.

"Jeon Y/n?" The nurse calls out for your name

"That would be me...." You address yourself while lifting your hand up

Jungkook stands up first and helps you get up, "careful..." He whispers as he holds your hand and pulls you towards him as his other hand covers your waist

"Gwenchana?" He asks as he helps you walk towards the doctor's room

"Ughh.... I'm fine!! Why'd you always ask me that question huh? It's not like I can't do anything on my own anymore...." You continue blabbering as you get annoyed due to your overly concerned husband.
You jerk your hand away from his grip and begin walking like a penguin ㅎㅎ

Jungkook puts his hands over his waist and tsks at your childish behavior.
"Yaah waegure?" You turn around and say irritatedly,
"Why are you standing there? Don't you have the courtesy to take care of your pregnant wife?"

Jungkook frowns at you, "I thought someone didn't need my help" he bites his lips hard as he suppresses his laugh and holds your hands again so as to guide you inside the cabin.

"Aish.... You need to understand my hormones OPPA" you teasingly say to him
"Yeah I have been trying to understand them since the past 4 months"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How have you been doing Mrs jeon?" The doctor asks you while going through your previous reports

"Umm.... I guess I'm good except the nausea is still there...."

"Oh! Is it?" The doctor asks you, "Yeah it often happens...it might happen till the middle of the fourth month... Anyhow eat more citrus fruits like Lemon, oranges, sweet lime etc to avoid vomiting...." The doctor says followed by a smile.

"Umm and what about her sudden change in moodiness?" Jungkook asks out of the blue and you grit your teeth while looking at him

The doctor chuckles looking over at the both of you, "I think you should already know the answer to this question, its basic pregnancy 101...." The doctor says and your husband only gives her a sorry look while you continue gloating him up and down, "alright so are you two ready for the ultrasound test?"

You both nod and get up to head towards the destined room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright so I'll be lifting up your shirt" she alerts you and you nod so as to give the doctor access to lift up your blouse
"Aah you've started showing" she smiles, "good"

She picks up a bottle and smiles at you, scanning your scared expressions, "relax.... It's ultrasound gel"

Jungkook runs his hands through your hair to calm your nerves down. Of course you were nervous.... It isn't surprising actually because the thought of a doctor scanning you and giving you a monthly news about your and the baby's health progress does scare you to shit and all thanks to Google which has basically been one of the key reasons for your 'oh so hyped' nature.
Well let's just say you tend to search things that you shouldn't.....

"Its gonna be a bit cold, alright" she says and you simply nod
She applies the cold gel over your belly making you flinch at the touch.
Jungkook tugs your hair behind your earlobes and carefully witnesses the entire process.