Birth Of An Angel: Hoseok 🌹

Summary: The feeling of welcoming someone you created is something exceptional that words can never describe as much as your sentiments do..

Warning: Birthing scene!

Word Count: 2.7k+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The faint sound of your weight shifting for the umpteenth time stirs him awake from his slumber, making him groan as a response. You only bite your lip since waking him up wasn't exactly what you were expecting but some comfort from the exhausting position you've been lying in for what seemed like forever!

Well yeah.. sleeping on your left side is what exactly you've directed your position to ever since you got heavy and gained that 9 months weight in your womb because this is the only position that makes you feel comforted..
Reason being you could see your husband's face that way....
Apparently, your weight had restricted you to snuggle with him for long so it was basically the pillows which were your sole source of long cuddling hours!

"Jagiya? Aren't you feeling good?" His raspy voice suddenly breaks the momentary silence.

You sigh and try finding his hand in the darkness that your room was currently filled in.. you place his palm over your enlarge bump and hiss as the same cramp passes through..

"Aish.. it's still paining, isn't it!?" He panics and immediately turns the room lights on

"Hoseok.. why do I feel it's my time?" You state, not really sure of the whole birthing thing since it was your first time giving birth. Actually you did appoint a doula/ neighbor who was constantly supporting you through these months and she had guided you about everything which was necessary for you to be understanding regarding pregnancy.
You had already reached the 40 weeks line and have been dead worried about it thinking how your doctor would have to induce birth in case if you didn't break your water any time around this week.

Hoseok tried managing your stress by making you feel as much relaxed and comforted he could, he even took days off from work just so as to make sure that nothing bad happens in his absence..

The good thing you both had noticed of late was how you were having slight cramps for a few days although they weren't nearly as good but the feeling was good since you were assuming it to be your cervix preparing itself for the baby..

"Are you sure?" He asks, "keep laying baby, let me call Mrs. Choi" he assures you as he picks his phone from the stand by the bed post in order to call your neighbor however before he could even process, your hand tiredly reaches the hem of his shirt and you grab it, attempting to pull him back down on the bed.

"Look at the time hobi-" you state as you point towards the clock hung in front of you, it 4 in the morning and you didn't want to bother your doula out at this hour when it may really be nothing but ordinary dull cramps you've been experiencing all these days along..

"Okay okay.." he sits back on the bed and brings your plushies closer to your chest and the rest of the cushions comfortably in between your legs.. Yes your thighs were the most uncomfortable part of your body throughout your pregnancy months and hoseok knew it very well after all the bickerings and complains you made during those epic fits of mood swings and so your man was being reasonable by comforting you as much as he could until it was actually time to ask Mrs Choi for help.

~~
A few more hours pass and you find yourself still wide awake from the pain which was evident in your lower region and your back and thighs weren't helping either.