Baby Kicks!: Seokjin 🌹

"The number you're trying to reach is busy, please try after some time"

You put your phone away in irritation while constantly being clung to the window in hopes of seeing your husband back home from work.

He wasn't this late usually except when he was to attend meetings but he informs you before hand! Well he is left with no choice but to tell you everything because you're a really anxious person and given your present condition he can't risk to let you be tensed over smallest of things..
So why wasn't he picking up your phone now? Why was he so late! It's raining continuously- What if his cab is stuck somewhere!!
Millions of thoughts of the like keep buzzing in your mind as you try predicting what could've happened..

"Shit!" That's the first thing that comes out of your mouth as the rain gets heavy..
"Jin pick up-" you murmur to yourself as you grab your phone again while biting your nails.. That's one favorite reflex you always cling onto whenever you get overly anxious..

A frown embarks on your face as a dull ache passes by your belly. You stroke it in hopes of getting some relief but nothing..

"Okay y/n relax.. he must be over working.." you try taking deep breaths while massaging your bump. It isn't long when you hear your husband getting out of the taxi, you quickly look through the window and see him covering his head via his long coat in order to escape the rain..
You step down from the couch and grab the umbrella from the stand. You pace towards the door in haste to offer your love some shelter from the bad weather.

"Stay in!!" He shouts as he runs inside before you could even make your way towards him.

"Jin you're wet!" You complain, "you'll catch cold.." you whine while picking the long coat from him and throwing it in the basket.

He pants while putting his watch on the table, "that's fine.. I can't risk you to catch cold.." he eyes you sharply, "why aren't you sleeping yet by the way.."

You bite your lower lip, "I was worried about you.. you took so long!"

He sighs and walks closer to you, "I'm sorry jagi.. one of my colleagues wanted me to explain the new project to him.." he cups your face and strokes it gently,
"What did you eat?"

You pout, "I ate rice with some fries.."
Well having weirdest of food combos was nothing new for you.. even before your pregnancy you've always had the most awkward-est of taste buds and hence you've always tried out on different recipes.. not to mention you were one good cook though!

He giggles, "really? That sounds interesting" he removes his tie, "is some of it left?"

You nod hastily, "yeah but I made porridge too-"

He looks at you, frowning like he ever does whenever he's disappointed, "jagi why do you over work!" "I told you not to cook anything or even if you are then make something that's not strenuous .. why are you stressing over making different dishes.. I would've have eaten-"

You cover his mouth, "shh.. I told you I get bored doing technically nothing here at home.. and you know how much I love cooking!" "Now go change I'll arrange-"

A giggle passes your lips as he covers your mouth this time while gently coaxing your hand away from his mouth, "shh! I'll do it myself.. you go rest"

Left with no other choice, you wobble your way towards your bedroom and lay down on your side with a tsk..
Entering the 7th month of pregnancy had its own pros and cons.. as much as you had anticipated the baby to start kicking- it was getting really tiresome of late.
Although for the initial weeks when your bun started kicking, Jin and you were on cloud 9 but acknowledging the fact that your munchkin is up during the time when you require rest makes you so weary all day long..

You place your hand over your tummy and stroke it gently, "let's sleep baby.. eomma is very tired" you whisper but to no avail. Your kid was quite like Jin- always on the go!

You groan and place the heavy pillows in between your thighs to give your aching legs some relief while still rubbing your bump.. this was so exhausting!!

Hearing the knob of your room unlocking, you turn around and frown, "Jin! Baby won't let me sleep!"

Your husband walks in with his plate and puts it on the study table, "aww maybe baby wants to talk to appa..?"
He sits next to you and leans in closer to your bump, his fingers slowly roll your maternity dress up making you pout as a wave of blush appears on your cheeks yet you don't stop him because it's always Jin to whom your baby listens to!

"Yaah!" Jin playfully yells at the bump as it gives a few kicks to his finger, "so eomma is correct! You indeed disturb eomma while I'm gone huh"

You let out a giggle while stroking your husband's cheek, "the baby is excited to come out I guess.."

Jin chuckles, "aww baby.. you have no idea how much eomma and appa want to see you too" he whispers and gives your bump a quick peck.

"But right now you really need to let eomma sleep, hmm.." he murmurs as his long fingers gently keep massaging the bulge, "shh.. sleep and we'll play once you wake up" he kisses your bump again..

Jin bites his lips, "do you want me to massage it with that oil we bought?"

You shake your head, "I want you to eat your dinner and quickly join us.."

Jin giggles and kisses you, "as you command princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹