Lights, Camera, Action! pt.2: Taehyung 🌹

"are you crazy!?" Taehyung half yells at hoseok, the director of the film, as he asks for tae's approval to cast you in the main role-

"Well think about it.. the movie will be a hit as soon as people will see you two casted in the same film after about 2 years!" "They ship you and y/n so hard after all, Tae. Be practical-"

"Practical, my foot!" Areum states stomping her feet in frustration as she finally breaks the silence.
She gets up from her chair and walk towards hoseok,
"Look, I don't know what kind of magic pill has she given you to follow her commands but I swear if you dare give her my role.. I'll definitely do something you'll regret." She warns him through her gritted teeth and walks away pushing past him with a loud bang as she closes the door behind.

Taehyung sighs and faces hoseok again, "look hyung, you know y/n's current condition.. she's 4 months pregnant. Besides, as her husband, I can't allow her to do such bold scenes on screen"

Hoseok rubs his temples and plops on the recliner chair. He grabs the plastic bottle and drink it entirely in one swift, "y/n was my first choice for the film.." he says, "the role of that college girl would definitely suit her.." hoseok leans closer and places his elbows on his laps, "areum can't do shit.. did you see how terribly she's delivering her dialogues! I mean she did a pretty fair job in the previous film and was appreciated a lot for her role but this time I guess she's becoming overconfident and isn't giving her best shot. I'm seriously disappointed in her" the director whispers to tae.

Taehyung nods in agreement and exhales sharply, "it's only you who knows about her pregnancy, hyung. I didn't reveal it for a reason. You know how sensitive y/n is and if some people go against her pregnancy and post something rude, she'll have a breakdown.. and I don't want that"

"Well you guys will have to reveal it someday if not today.. you guys have faced many criticisms before but those who actually are your fans support you to death! This is a celebrity's life, tae.."

Taehyung nods, "yeah I know.. I planned to reveal it the day our teaser gets released"

"That's after like 2 months.. we are still left with many scenes to complete.." "besides if we are gonna cast y/n then it might as well take more days" hoseok declares

"Yeah whatever I don't wanna stress myself out of this.." "I think it's best to ask y/n what's in her mind. She does not uses her brain these days" "pregnancy is making her weird"

Hoseok chuckles, he gets up and pats taehyung's shoulders in sympathy before opening the door and asks one of the crew members to call out for you.

~~
"I have made up my mind. I'm doing the film" you announce with your arms folded over your chest as you glare timely from your husband's tensed face to the director's enthusiastic face.

"Y/n-"

"Wait.. I know what to do" hoseok snaps his fingers and looks at you with a prominent smirk on his face..
"We'll see who wins between you and areum"

You scoff at him sarcastically hearing out areum's name

"No seriously.. we should test who wins and accordingly I'll appoint the lead for my film" hoseok states matter of factly.

"No-"

"Fine" you cut taehyung off, "give me the damn script"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, tae and hoseok walk inside the room where the direction is to take place and your eyes glance over areum.
She stands with a resting b*tch look on her face, acting as though she doesn't mind your mere presence.