Dear Diary pt.1 : Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: Army_and_lovatic 💜

Summary: Nostalgia takes us along a path down the memory lane- be it that of good ol' summer days or be it one of those terrible experiences you try hard to forget. Reading your journal takes you along that sweet memory lane when you met the love- of your life- Jeon Jungkook!

Warning: Mature content ahead! Unprotected sex (kids be safe (・ิω・ิ) )

Word Count: 1.8k+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A smile protrudes your lips as you go through your old paraphernalia..
Well you wouldn't have thought of cleaning your messy shelf had you not gotten bored after your husband's bickerings to stay put in bed whilst he was gone.. yeah you did try sleeping and whatnot like you even watched all those relinquishing aesthetic videos online but it wasn't helping your restlessness at all and hence wobbling over to your shelf despite your 4 month pregnant self (irrespective of the consequences when jungkook finds out hush hush) was something you definitely found as worth noting for!

You were somewhere near the second stack when this thick- leather coated brown covered book catches your glimpse. You knew it from the very first instance that it was your 'diary'..

"Oh god the sad old times! Hello there.." you joke as you pick it up.
It wasn't too old actually, you had only stopped writing the time you married jungkook because before that you were that girl who was quite reserved and wasn't much fond of sharing her things out that openly with others-- yeah introvert is the term and well this journal you have in your hands is one treasure full of your dirty secrets that maybe even your husband doesn't know and maybe you wouldn't want him to know either because it's just your past full of good but mostly sad memories..

You plop on the velvety mat carefully, placing one hand over your belly for support. You start flipping through the pages while sighing at how embarrassing some of the entries were..

"Dear diary I heard hayeon talking shi-" you read and instantly turn the page to save yourself from drawing unnecessary negative memories, especially in your current state..

You flip somewhat ten pages further and read again, "Dear diary, I tried masterbat-" "ohkay... I don't want to recall that.." you yike as you quickly turn the page.

"Dear Diary I saw him- blah blah" you were about to turn the page but it was almost at the speed of light when you decide to flip it back and read the entry..

The entry of the best time of your life.. that is the day he approached you for the very first time!

"

Dear diary, I saw him today.. I literally can't express myself. He's so ughh!" You chuckle as you keep going..

(A/n- Okay y'all the dear diary thing works like a narration now. So a '*' represents your narrative.)

*It must've been my second day or whatever and things were really messy and by messy I mean really-*

(School bell rings)

"Fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck"
you curse under your breath as you see a a red spot shining on your chair. Well a million thoughts were running into your head but the thing which was most irritating you was the fact how you weren't expecting your damn monthly till the next 4 days but dang it! They always show up at the most awkward times, like today when you are required to be giving your psychology presentation in the class!