Zombie Invasion: Hoseok 🌹

"Hoseok-ah" you shout for your darling husband whilst zipping your purse, which apparently couldn't be zipped as you had loaded it up with ample of unnecessary stuff you thought would be a must in the nearby town that you, your husband and few of his pals were going to for a few days.

It was just a fun trip that you all have been planning since a long time.... As long as an year or more maybe.... but some or the other things had come up there way because of which you all had to reschedule the trip.... like Yoongi, hoseok's best friend had to go out for an audit 12 months ago because he happens to be a CEO, then it was Jungkook who had to stay home to look out for his son as his wife had gone to visit her mother's house in vacations.....

and then the trip delayed because of you.
It was just about 4 months ago that you discovered about your pregnancy
due to which you all had to put a rain check on this most awaited trip.

But now that almost everyone's free. By everyone, your clique of friends involved; Yoongi, Jungkook and his wife Jisoo, Taehyung, Hoseok( your husband) and You.

You guys have known each other since a long time. This trip was something you all had been longing since your college days, although back then it used to be just another covet dream. A dream which would only remain a dream and nothing more but realizing that you guys have been sticking around even after you all have been married made your bond even stronger.

It was on this one gala night about an year and a half ago when all of you were gathered and your husband reminded you all of this trip you guys used to plan during your youth days.
The trip to busan
(Lmao yeah well....)

Although almost all of you have had been there once or maybe twice. In fact your friend, jungkook hailed from busan but he was living in Seoul since his college time for higher education.
The major reason you wanted this trip to happen was because of the fact that you guys wanted a break from the daily life hassel.....
Although if you would ask your college self the reason might have been different, back then the reason might have been because you wanted to know how it feels to go out on a road trip with friends.

But as you age, you change, your attitude changes along too.

"Ommo! Jagi have you packed everything?" He comes out of the bathroom and scans the room to check to ensure that all your bags are kept together so that you don't miss out your essentials

"Yes.... The guys have been waiting on us since about 15 minutes hoseok.... It's bad to keep someone hanging" you say while picking up your bag and purse

"And it's bad for you to be stressing so much" he grabs the bag and the purse from your hands while he hangs his own bag over his shoulders, "come on..." He says

You look at him in awe, indeed you were surprised at how much love hoseok was showering upon you since he got you pregnant. No wonder he loved you before as well but he's becoming more caring and concerned these past months, perhaps because his role is gonna change in the coming time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all were having a fun time in yoongi's van. The radio was blasting with some retro songs which were perfectly matching the theme of the trip.
It was going just the way you all had planned minus the trouble you had caused during the journey as you had to pee more often plus the nausea had striked you when you guys were having your meals

"Umm.... Guys I...." You begin speaking
"Need to pee again?" Jisoo completes your sentence and you nod whilst shying
"Aww it's okay no biggie. Yaah jungkook-ah ask yoongi oppa to stop the van" jisoo directs her hubby

Jungkook looks at her direction and then towards you, "y/n why does the baby has to pee so much. Dang!"

Hoseok was about to laugh but he suppresses as he sees your horrific expression