21+ Tattoo artist pt.3: Taehyung 🌹

A/n: This is the last scenario I'm doing y'all..... 😢

I'll miss writing the scenarios and you guys so much ❤

Heuheuheuheu gotcha!
Jk jk this stubborn authornim isn't going anywhere.. unfortunately (¯―¯٥)

Anyway time to make y'all suffer a liddle (・ิω・ิ)

*Credits to the rightful + talented owners* 😍❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung...." You giggle as he constantly showers you with open mouth kisses over your collarbone

You extend your legs across his torso and wrap them around since it was getting pretty uncomfortable for you to balance taehyung's weight that he was putting on you otherwise

Your hands snake their way around his neck. Your back arches all of a sudden as soon as he leaves a bite over your neck.

"Tae...." You whimper, holding him tightly

It has been over 4 months since you two have taken the vows as husband and wife and after all those 4 months of making tae suffer, you finally agreed upon getting intimate with him.

These past months have been quite bittersweet actually.
You had left your house for good after you had a terrible spat with your parents.
They only gave you two choices.... Either marry the man they had decided for you or else just marry taehyung and never come back ever again.
Well here you are, making the best choice you've ever made in your 26 years of existence!

You're with the man who could even sacrifice his life and soul if that's all you ask for. The guy whom you once thought of being a mere jock is the righteous partner for you! Like who could've ever thought in their wildest dreams that such a couple is even a possibility- scratch that, such a man is even a possibility.
Everything seems so surreal when you're around tae, the world seems so beautiful.
You feel that there actually is something worth living for.... worth calling yours, worth everything!