BTS REACTION: You having difficulty breastfeeding your baby pt.2

Hyung line edition!
Word Count: 998 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin:

"Can't I just bottle feed him now?" You ask as your nipple gets sore trying to get your mischievous kid to latch on you.

Your husband looks at you, worry covering every inch of his god damn handsome face-
"Maybe try switching? Perhaps he is having hard time feeding from this side.." he insists while drawing continuous patterns over your shoulders.

You nod as you decide to obey your husband but the moment you raise your kid a bit higher up in order to position him the other side, he bursts out crying!

"Jin-"

"Aww aww what happened?" He hums as he gently pecks the baby's toes and rubs his tummy, "jagiya maybe he's frustrated.. let's try after a few minutes?"

 let's try after a few minutes?"

Namjoon:

"Joon! Help!" You shout out to your husband who apparently was busy working out on his "sunday duties" by fixing the washing machine as he had unintentionally broken its switch by mistake a week ago in haste..

You rock your baby who wasn't accepting to be fed after all your attempts you've been trying in several positions.
Your son was being too moody today. You knew he's quite an eater since you have to feed him almost every hour or two but today seemed different. It was getting so difficult for you to feed your kid.

At first you thought it was maybe because your supply went off and so you switched to bottle feed him but still he was being reluctant which only caused you to get more worried than anything!

You see your husband taking long enough to arrive which leads you to vocalize again but before you could, there you see him panting, his hands on his waists as he supports himself while walking closer to you.

"You called?" He asks as he sits next to you, his fingers wiping off the sweat from his forehead..

"Something's wrong joon.. he won't feed" you whine while caressing your baby who was busy playing with the hem of your blouse..

Namjoon looks over at your baby boy and he places his big palms on top of his tiny forehead and consequently he picks him up..

"What are you doing?" You ask as you witness joon raising your baby's shirt a little upwards; patting the small of your peanut's back with care

"Na'ah I was checking if he has fever.. baby's get cranky during fever.." he explains, "but I think we should rather ask doc about it since his temperature is fine.."