I'm only gonna break your heart pt.2 : Jungkook 🌹

It must have been the faint sound of the shower or perhaps the churning inside your stomach which had woken you up in a jolt. You try opening your eyes as you struggle through the morning sleepiness but it was these sudden flips inside your abdomen which made you flinch because of the pain.

You press the area where the pain was evident and shut your eyes tightly as it passes down.

It was only after a few minutes when you find yourself so uncomfortable because of the bile which you could feel stirring up your throat and so you get up and head towards the washroom which was attached to your bedroom.

You could still hear the shower.
He's home..

You put your hand on your mouth and throw the other one to knock the door loudly for him to open before your barf shines on the floor.

It didn't take your husband long when he opened the door with a worried expression on his face as he looks at you running towards the toilet bowl.

Tightening the towel around his torso, he walks over to your frame and sees how you were dry heaving.

"Do you want me to do something?" He asks confused- not actually knowing how to take care of you..

You shake your head as you again start coughing loudly and hold your hair backwards as you feel the bile accumulating inside your throat again.

The mere presence of him was making you uncomfortable than any good. This isn't how you wanted him to act like.

You had rather imagined him to be all sweet and caring. Just like in the movies!
But he was just standing still. Not making any move.

"You can go and resume your shower if you want" you say monotonously reaching the flush.

"You should rest y/n.. I'll make the breakfast"

"No it's fine. You must have been tired because of.." you sigh as you now get up "last night"

You could hear him gulping as you walk past him to brush your teeth.

"What do you want for breakfast?" You ask as you put the paste on the bristles and begin with your morning routine.

Jungkook stands behind you and wraps his hands around your waist, "I read your text this morning" he whispers and snuggles his face in your neck making you slightly ticklish.

Wow at least he read it.

"Why were you apologizing jagi.. you weren't the one at fault.. I am the one at fault" he plants a kiss on your neck, "I should be the one saying sorry and not you.."

Washing your mouth, you turn around to stand face to face with him, "and why should you be sorry?" You ask with a hint of suspicion hidden in your tone.

He blinks rapidly and faces the ground, not being able to make a direct contact with you, "-uh.. it's umm.. nothing just that I haven't spend enough time with my beautiful wife lately so.."

"Well I hope you'll stay with me today kook.. I really need you right now" you say deciding whether you should tell him about your pregnancy right at the moment or not.

"Sure I'll be with you, jagi.." he picks your hands and kisses them, "but first.. we really need to go see your doctor for your sickness"

"Na'ah I'm good"

"What do you mean you're good? We should go! what if-"

"I'm pregnant" you blurt not thinking twice if it was the best way out to reveal it.

He stares at you blankly and his grip from your fingers loosens as it drops to his sides.

The knot again forms inside your throat but this time it wasn't your bile but the emotional pain which was causing this.