I'm only gonna break your heart pt.1 : Jungkook 🌹

Summary: Everything happens for a reason, they say; but how is it justified that your husband cheats on you with your own cousin!

Warning: mild angst/trigger warning!weak!reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook.." you murmur as you see your husband standing with his back facing you; phone in one hand, his glance never leaving the device as he keeps typing something to someone..

He slightly turns his head around and passes a faint smile before attaching his gaze back on his phone.

Pretty much suspicious, yes but hey that's the kind of Jungkook you have been facing since about a month or maybe more..
You can clearly tell he's been up to something of late-- well the 'late night wakings' to keep texting someone and coming back home at oddly hours are surely enough to make you all glum with thoughts you don't want to imagine.

"Jungkook.." you call out again as you begin walking towards him, you pull him into a back hug which makes him jump a little and he immediately shuts his phone at your touch.

"God!" He half yells, "you scared me y/n!" He states placing a hand over his chest to calm himself down.

Your grip from him loosens a little, he's surely not himself. The way he's treated you is what is defined as love now what he does lately is nothing but something you'd call as compromise.

Him and you got hitched right after Jungkook got a promotion in your father's company. Yup thats where you two got to know each other..
It has been over 3 years now and nothing as such has ever made you two have any bitterness in your relationship except the fact that you've been a disappointment to him on some occasions (although he never really complained but you could tell..); not having to provide him with a family, for instance..

You were depressed to an extent that you wanted to commit suicide thinking perhaps you're sterile but it was only two days ago when you went for a regular checkup with your gynecologist and there you found the news you've been meaning to give to your husband since long.

But here you are, standing face to face with your husband who's apparently making a fuss for you to disturb him from texting someone. Your eyes wet a little; not because he had yelled but because of how he has been acting and had been ignoring you for the past couple weeks.

Surely this is not the kind of partner you want during your condition.

"Are you gonna keep on glaring?" He barks, turning around and picks up his phone.

You press your inner cheeks with your tongue in order to distract yourself from crying. All you wanted was to give him the news he and you were longing for!

As reluctant as you are, you still walk to him and plaster a smile on your face, "kookie.. please look at me" you say glancing at his fist in which he had grabbed his phone.

Slowly and carefully, you pick his hand and manage to open his fingers which were twirled around to support the device. You throw it on the bed and face him back..

"I've been noticing you.." you cup his face and start caressing his cheeks soothingly, "you seem lost and distracted, kook.. tell me what's going on?"

He chuckles awkwardly and takes your hands into his own, "nothing happened jagi.. it's just the business and all" he states matter of factly..

You press your body against his chest and hug him tightly, "I miss you jungkook.. I miss us" "please talk to me like you used to"

He places his hand on top of your head and plants a kiss atop, "I have to go tonight.."

"Again?" Your voice cracks this time

"Uh.. yeah" "yup have to" he says quickly withdrawing from the hug.

You look at him, straight in the eyes.. your tears keep on falling down constantly at the thought of how he was failing to even be there for you when you need him the most.

"Why are you crying jagi?" He smiles and wipes your tears away, "don't worry.. I'll be here tomorrow the whole day.. hmm" he kisses your cheeks and your lips.

"It's not necessary for you to stay.. I think I'm better off being alone" you state with a fake smile and turn to your heels

"Y/n.. why are you acting out?"

"No.. I'm not acting out jungkook.. I'm giving you freedom to abandon me at will.. it's okay, I'm getting used to it anyway" your voice cracks again despite how hard you were trying to be sassy.

"Why are you trying to make me the bad guy here? I'm going out for a reason"

"Good for you" you retort, muffling your cries as you place the sleeve of your sweatshirt on top of your mouth and turn the lamp light off before getting on bed.

The sound of his footsteps and the main door closing makes you aware that now you were all alone in the place you once called as dream home.

You curve yourself into a fetal position and wrap your arms around the pillow-- well at least there was someone you could cry on..

Nothing seemed fair. He was definitely hiding something away from you because as far as you know your father; the head of the company where jungkook works at; he'd surely not give his own son in law so much work for him to be missing for almost every other night.

Is he not attracted to me anymore?
Is he getting pleasured by someone else?

"Oh god!" You cry out louder this time, placing your hand over your belly..

You were feeling so helpless for not being able to decipher what was making your husband missing and leaving you alone on the cold bed so oftenly.

Whatever it was you really wanted him back. He means so much to you.
Your heart crumbled at the realization of how you had talked to him back a few minutes ago; you've always respected your husband a lot after all.

"I'm sorry kookie.." you murmur as you cry more. You pick your phone from the nightstand and immediately text him an apology for your behavior earlier.. it surely wasn't how you wanted to talk to him but call it your insecurity or anger that had gotten the best out of you.

Placing the phone back to its original place, you shut your eyes off,
"He's gonna be here tomorrow.. just for the both of us, baby" you whisper to your womb..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹