True Love pt.2: taehyung🌹

Requested by: OriginalVernon 😊❤

Taeguk^

5 years later:
"Umm.... tae..." You pucker your face as you get embarrassed calling out his name for the nth time but then again it's not your fault if you are pregnant and are craving for food
"Yes my luv" he remarks sarcastically as though knowing what you're about to ask him
"Ice cream" you pout like a baby getting all shy

He giggles at your cuteness and pecks your cheeks before pinching them lightly, "you know you don't have to be shy around me,  now that I'm your husband"

You blush hearing that, it's just something about tae that never fails to trigger those butterflies in your stomach everytime he fondles you.
It's been over 5 years since you've been living with taehyung. You two had confessed your feelings the same year your ex, kook had broken your heart into pieces.... It was after the birth of taeguk, your precious daughter, that tae and you decided to get married.

He's kept you head over heels, he's treated you like a pearl in those 5 years of living together with him under the same roof in his bungalow.
It was after taeguk's birth when you two started having soft sex..... Well that's because you weren't ready due to the physical pain down there after you had your princess and also because you were kinda not mentally prepared either..... but then all throughout those years the bond between you two has only gotten even stronger than before so *ahem* this one night tae couldn't really control his desire to have another child with you hence resulting in you getting pregnant for the second time, although it's his first but he's never treated taeguk as though she's not his..... He's given his all to taeguk just like any father would.

"You must be thinking so ill of me right now" you pout and play with your fingers, "but you know your son is always hungry" you rub your belly

Tae giggles at your cuteness, "so eating food isn't something bad, is it? And if my son is hungry than his appa will buy him whatever he wants"

Just before tae was about to kiss you your gem comes running inside your bedroom
"Did I hear food?????" She screams while entering your room with her color book
You both laugh