21+ To Know Him Is To Love Him pt.2 :Hoseok 🌹

Funny how you were forcefully dragged to Yuri's house.
Yeah yeah it was supposed to be a pub where technically Yuri and Sohye had it all mapped out in their heads about how you were gonna loose your virginity but everything got changed at the eleventh hour because the entries in the pub were closed and sohye wasn't game for joining you guys there since her kid was having fever, which now leaves you and Yuri at her place, waiting on hoseok to stop by.

"Don't blush or something, he'll know. Boys do get hints" Yuri explains while having a cherry from the bowl which was kept on the glass table by the couch you two were sitting on..
You nod as you keep registering whatever she was teaching you. It was really weird how you were actually even listening to her advices despite the fact that it wasn't a date you were having with hoseok. It was merely a get together which the two of them had planned- yeah the sole reason being dirty but still! It was not a date at all.
You didn't even know hoseok that well to date him..

You two were busy chit chatting when your phone starts ringing making you jump a little at the suddenness..

Yuri looks over at the screen to check who it was and her eyes shot open in surprise, "O.M.G. he's calling you instead of me!" She chuckles, "pick up!!"

Picking up the phone with slight hesitation, you finally speak hello earning the mirror response from him..
"Uh.. y/n.. I'm standing outside. Open up!"

You quickly get up and run at the speed of light to get the door, not even caring that it wasn't actually your house but your colleague slash your friend's.
Opening the door you find him standing closely to the door, taking shelter from the heavy rains which had partially drenched him.

"Oh no.." you begin looking at his damp hair. The black coat he was wearing was a little wet at the edges as well and his boots were covered with some spots of mud.

"You walked?" You ask helping him take his coat off.

"Yup. I have been at my grandma's since a week and she lives just across the street so she insisted me to walk instead of burning petrol" he laughs, "little did we know it'll start raining on my way to here. No biggie though" he calmly explains while taking his dirty boots off

"Oh god! You should've asked me to come pick you up!" Yuri protests barging in the valley of the entrance, "c'mere" she politely picks his hands and soon guides him inside the hall.

~~
"Chug it!" Yuri says laughing as her eyes keenly look at you.

"Come on! I did give the answer right!
Emile Durkheim was a philosopher!"

"He was a sociologist" Yuri says deadpan, "You wrong, you loose!" She announces the name of the self made game in which there were a pile of questions you guys were supposed to answer correctly and if not then the person was supposed to be chugging one whole glass of alcohol.

Yup thats the way you break ice with your crush.

Amongst you three it was Yuri who was drunk, yeah so were you and hoseok but not as much as her but you knew that the possibility of you passing out was quite on the rocks considering the amount of wrong answers you were now blurting.. perhaps because of the alcohol.

"Okay okay! Next question!" You announce laughing which consequently makes Yuri burst out into fits of laughter followed by hoseok.

You three continue laughing when you slam your fist on the table, knocking it to grab some attention, "Stop laughing!" You say.

The duo carefully scan your face for a while and immediately start bursting again

"Ughh!" "What is-"