Vlog Series: Jimin 🌹

Summary: You film a vlog with your goofy husband.
Computer Engineer! Husband! Jimin X Vlogger! Wife! Reader.

Warning(s): mild cussing.

Word Count: 1.6k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Park jimin stop.." you laugh as your husband hugs your waist and leans his head over your shoulder while you set your laptop for recording a new video for your channel..

Being a YouTuber was fun, no doubt, but having to update your videos every once in two days was becoming so stressful lately. You had recently decided to take a new step and start a vlog channel apart from your regular videos. That being so because your channel had gotten a positive response from your million followers and well this was enough to make you confident to take a decision to make them get to know you better and hence you tried on to open up more through these vlogs..

Your channel is mostly DIYs and makeup.. although looking back to your old videos, you were no professional but your rigorousness had lead you to become quite good at these things.

You sigh as you check all the items which were carefully placed on your bed now.. well now that you were pregnant you really couldn't help but be a snug and always preferred being in your comfort zone..
You weren't heavily pregnant yet, in fact, the bulge had only started showing but still the nausea and the morning sickness were still reluctant to go away!

"Jagi let's cuddle instead please!" Jimin whines not wanting to do a video with you at the moment..
Not that your hubby hated it but knowing how hard you were working despite your pregnancy, he was just worried that you weren't getting enough time to rest.

Your weekly schedule was intact to start with; you posted on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays mostly and so you had to vest the remaining days in deciding new themes for the upcoming videos..
Jimin was so helpful.. although his ideas were stupid and silly like "putting 1 lb bread crumbs on your face" for instance or your most liked video "hubby trying my lingerie" was his idea and to your surprise people actually enjoyed watching you guys doing all this dumb shit a lot for some reason..
Now making these videos wasn't anywhere easy as it sounds.. it takes you a solid 6-7 hours to prepare everything and do the recording. Editing is a whole another thing which mostly jimin does for you because of his proficient skills at it.. yeah marrying a 'computer engineer' does benefit you a lot in many ways..

Since the time you had discovered about your pregnancy which was about 5 months ago, you had noticed how you were becoming lethargic. Not to mention you went on hiatus for the first two months which had caused your subscribers to get worried thinking you were quitting. However, you clarified everything in one of your recent vlogs about your pregnancy and the amount of love you received was enough to bring non stop tears in your eyes for hours!

Considering your condition, Jimin preferred you going on a hiatus for a while till you're healthy again so that you don't have to vest your energy in racking your brains into videos but into taking care of yours and the baby's health..
It was true too, but then again you can't stop yourself from your page and so you negotiated with him to go live once a week! and that being today.. you decided to update your fans with your progress.
Being a weekend, jimin was on a leave and so you decided to include him in but his lazy ass only wanted to cuddle!