17+ Cheater Husband: Taehyung pt.1🌹

Summary: Your husband cheats behind your back!

Warning (s): Depressed reader, mentions of extra marital affair,slight smut, angst!

Dom! Husband! taehyung! X Sub!Wife!Reader!

Word Count: 1.2k+

Requested by: bwi_taetae0830

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I might be coming back home early tonight" your husband says ever so coldly, "don't wait on me for dinner though"

Oh so seems like yuri isn't available to satisfy his needs tonight..... Yes, yuri, his pass time girlfriend. Although taehyung has never told you about her before nor have you ever wanted to talk about it because you don't intend to break this marriage or intend to get separated from taehyung in any way whatsoever.....
Because you love him to death
You just somehow got the wind about him being in touch with this girl who happens to be his colleague. No wonder you were shattered to pieces when you realized that your husband has been fooling around your back.

Yup sounds too depressing right? An unloving husband with an extra marital affair living under the same roof as his infatuated wife who is even willing to give him her life if he asks her to.
But it's what your destiny has written for you.... no matter how much taehyung hates you, you are willing to give him your all, all he needs to do is ask, and probably that's the reason why you even agreed on having sex with him whenever he asks for it.

Although your sex life isn't as much pleasurable as you would have expected because he never does it to gratify YOU but probably his frustration which he suffers whenever his sideline girlfriend isn't there to serve for the purpose.

You nod and give him a cheeky smile, a smile that your father always used to love the best on you.....
"A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life." That's what he used to quote and being the obedient daughter that you were, you always listened well to your papa.
You listened to him saying, "he's the right man for you y/n.... He belongs to a good household. Trust me, I will never wish anything bad for you, y/n-ah" your father had said to convince you to get married to taehyung....

Soon you had fallen head over heels for him, his looks, his charm, his personality, his everything.... Little does he know about it but who cares for you or for your feelings for that matter.
Sometimes these things do pinch you.
Married without a choice, falling in love without a choice. Maybe god was playing unfair with you.... No wonder how many tears you've shred silently thinking about how helpless and unfair life can be but who even gives a damn about those tears? No one.

You displace yourself in the living room soon after your husband leaves for work.
You put the canvas back into its position and arrange all the colors and paintbrushes you'll be needing for today's masterpiece.
You chuckle adoring the paintings you made of your husband and some random art.
You did show your husband the painting you drew of him this one time when you used to be all bubbly and a cheerful y/n only to get a smile from him and nothing more.

Your heart literally clenched looking at his expression. No thank you? No expression of love or a peck on lips to ask the least? Oh how you had cried for two hours straight after he had left for office that day! How you had cursed yourself for ruining taehyung's life by agreeing to this marriage but little did your innocent self back a few years ago knew that it isn't a fools play to make someone fall in love.....