BTS REACTION PT. 1: THEM DISCOVERING YOU'RE PREGNANT DURING AN ARGUMENT

Summary: The boys discover you're pregnant during an argument

Warning: mild angst!

Seokjin:

He glares at you in frustration.
Your man's been having a really tough week because of the intense work schedules and on top of that you weren't helping him get comforted either, you were plain ignoring him instead since a few days which had eventually caused him to shout on you in anger.

Well wasn't your fault as such because you had found out about your pregnancy and you were being too nervous to tell him. Never had you thought it'd happen in such an unexpected way though..

"You're so full of yourself y/n! Do you really think the world revolves around you??"

You pout, not wanting to get those cursed hormones to get the best out of you.

"Jin.." you murmur, holding his shoulder, attempting at making him calm down

He jerks his hand in order to get rid of your touch, "don't touch me." He says through gritted teeth, "you know what? I need a break, gotta go take some fresh air!"

You bite your lips and shake your head in utter disbelief, "thanks a lot for supporting us when we need you, Jin!" You snap, instantly placing your palms over your still flat womb.

It wasn't comprehensible for him to understand what you meant at first but gazing at your hands rubbing your womb and the 'us' reference immediately makes him regret his words.

Namjoon:

"It's really not my problem if you have issues trusting me joon! Can't believe you think so low of me.." you say with disappointment evident in your tone.

How could he even doubt you of cheating behind his back!? Just because you were missing home every consecutive days these evenings didn't mean you were cheating!
But your overly protective man can't help but over think shit.

"You have been going somewhere without even giving me good reasons about your whereabouts! How do you not expect me to worry about you, huh!?" His voice raises making you flinch in horror

"I have been visiting my doctor okay!" You finally snap, "I discovered I'm pregnant and after-"

"Uh.. what..?" His tensed face soon relaxes and it was hard to believe how his facial expressions had changed almost instantly to a big fat smile..

"You're kidding me!" His hands cover his mouth but seeing your still features confirms how you weren't joking at all..
"Ughh jagiya why didn't you tell me earlier!!" He walks closer to you, pecking your forehead and whispering sorry's into your ears for being rude to you earlier..