I'm only gonna break your heart pt. 4 : Jungkook 🌹

The timidness subdues like electric shocks as you begin feeling your pulse again.
With eyes still closed, you could feel pressure building at your wrists and it is only after then when you feel like someone pinched you really hard..

"Oww!"

With that, you shot your eyes open widely and could now very well get back to your senses.
You couldn't really recall anything after the blackout-

All you could witness was that you were inside your room with your doctor, Dr. Choi, treating you and to your left was jungkook who apparently was rubbing your palms most certainly to ease your blood circulation after you fainted..

"How are you feeling y/n?" You see your doctor pulling out the syringe from your wrist making you tsk at the stinging sensation.

You nod weakly as you process yourself together.
You felt weak. You felt like all you wanted to do was nothing but give some rest to your tired body..

As you close your eyes back again, you start recalling things you had discovered only a few hours ago.. about the secret life of your husband!

Opening your eyes slowly, you slip your hands out of Jungkook's grip and place it on top of your belly without even glancing at him. You could tell by the sudden gasp he had released as a response as to how shocked he was at the change in your behavior..

Ignoring him was all you could do, at least till the doctor was gone..

"The baby's healthy, right?" You murmur weakly to the doctor, who takes her stethoscope out of her bag and positions it around her ears so as to hear for your baby's heartbeat. You place both your hands to their side so as to grant accessibility to the doc.

"Don't worry.. fainting during initial stages is common. Besides, Jungkook did tell me how you were having period-like cramps earlier today, yes?" She asks as she places the stethoscope over your stomach and checks for your baby's health status.

You nod, "yeah.. it still pains a little though"

She smiles after checking you and puts the stethoscope back inside the case.
"All's well.." she announces which earns a sigh of relief from both you and your husband.

"Why did this happen?" Your husband, who was quite otherwise, speaks for the first time.
His question boils your blood. How dare he even ask that when he's the sole reason for you to faint in the first place!

The doctor gets up from the stool kook must've given her from the vanity as she now begins to head out..

"Like I said, it's normal in the first trimester for women to faint or have spells of dizziness. She really needs to be cautious of her health.. make her eat healthy. Mild exercising is helpful, too.." she suggests smiling a little as she darts her eyes from you to kook.

Jungkook bows to the doctor and walks her out of the house.

You raise yourself against the headboard and bury your head in your hands as flashes of what you had unraveled about your husband and jisoo keeps striking your mind like a movie.

How fake can someone be?
He shows himself so kind and sweet in front of you as though nothing's happened!
He is so good an actor.. he didn't even give slight evidences that him cheating on you, ever, might even be a possibility!

You find your palms getting damp under your cheeks, no matter how much you wipe those unworthy tears away, they won't go but keep on streaming like a waterfall.

Why did he even cheat? Were you really that insignificant for him to find other sources to gratify himself? Or was it that your sister's beauty lured him away from you?
Or was he just bored and wanted something spicy in his life to happen?