Triplets: Taehyung 🌹

Requested by: jadziakharyllegopela
Finally it's done!! 😂 I hope you like it 😧❤

Guys, I might be putting a hold on the mafia series as I'll be doing the pending requests first 😧

"Taejoon! Taesoo!" You yell as soon as you get inside the kitchen, calling out for your twin boys, ready to shout on the two carbon-copies of their dad for the mischief that they've done for the nth time today- well actually since their summer vacations started!

You already have been way too much exhausted due to the heavy weight you've put on because of your second time pregnancy, and guess what..... you are expecting triplets this time.
As much as you've always felt this urge to add more additions into this sweet family of yours, you never were prepared to add them altogether like this!

Not that you hate your babies, no- you love them with all your heart and soul. Obviously, that isn't even a question, it's a natural maternal instinct but having five kids around? Around almost the same age? Wow that sounds hella troublesome and tiresome!

The funny part of your pregnancy is that at first during the initial sonograms that you took only showed twins, it was only a few months later, last to last month that is, when you and taehyung discovered soomi, your baby girl, being hidden-no protected by her brothers in your womb which was hard to detect earlier.

Your feelings about your pregnancy have been neutral, you don't know how you'll be able to go through this all? As much as taehyung tries his level best to cooperate and be home all day long during his leaves, he's out of town most of the days because of work which only makes it more worrisome than any good.
How will you possibly take care of five children!?!

"Who threw the cake on the floor?" You fold your arms which technically lay on top of your gigantic belly, giving them angry looks which were enough for the twins to look at each other in horrid and to you back again with a scared expression

"Eo-eomma taejoon did it"
"Taesoo did it!!"

They both say it in unison and then look at each other as they start fighting by pushing each other and speaking about how they'll complaint it all to their appa.
You sigh and begin finding the cleaning cloth.

"Eomma I'll clean it!" Your 6 year old boy, taejoon exclaims.
However both taejoon and taesoo were very much identical to one another but their personalities were kind of differing.

As much as they both were quite open at home, taesoo was an introvert while taejoon, oh boy, once that kid starts talking there's no stopping him!

"Eomma you go sit! The babies will start crying if you don't sit" taejoon says as he quickly takes the cloth even before you could reach the fabric kept along the kitchen slap

"The babies must not be disappointed!!" He shouts as his tiny hands ramble over the marble floor, attempting their best to chuck off the scattered bits of cake and the chocolate syrup away

You look at him and shake your head and then your eyes gaze over to your other son, who was biting his lips, playing with his fingers, clearly traumatized by the thought of you complaining to his appa about the incident which they shouldn't have done as taehyung had strictly asked the kids to protect you and not TROUBLE you in his absence....

No, he wasn't at work, he was gone to eh- get you some breast pads for you've been leaking a lot lately.
As much as it was embarrassing for you to ask him, it was essential, too.
You could have gone and bought it yourself but tae insisted on you to stay home and relax for it was quite stressful to walk so much during your 8th month, with that heaviness clutching onto you.

"Baby 1, baby 2 and soomi-ah!! Are you sleeping??" Taejoon runs over to your belly and knocks on your stomach, placing his left ear on it

"Yaah! Get away" you slightly push him, "the babies won't talk to a careless brother"

He pouts followed by a pout, "eomma...." He whines hugging you, "it was an accident.... Taesoo wanted to have the cake and and when I had asked him earlier he denied but when I began eating it he wanted it!" His face tilts to face his twin and he sticks out his tongue over to him only to make the twin's eyes glistening with tears.
But the boy didn't cry like how the kids would usually cry- no SHOUT AND SCREAM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
He's more poised, playing with his tiny fingers, tears dropping one by one as he sniffs in the now running nose, not daring to make an eye contact with you

"Taesoo baby come here" you call him out but he won't obey, feeling guilty that he disappointed his mother- which he actually did not because hey! What are kids without a little mischief here and there, huh?

"Taeso-"

"Yaah! Stop crying!!" Taejoon says, still wrapped around your belly

But before you could say further, you see your hubby coming towards you and the boys and he immediately picks up the crying boy in his arms and places gentle kisses over his now wet cheeks.

He flinches but eventually gives in, snuggling deep inside his appa's collarbone, breath hitching, nose running, tears falling all onto tae's bare collar.
Tae hushes him, rubbing his back ever so caringly, like the best dad he has always been to his 2 kids and well the 3 unborns, too.
A smile appears on your face adoring the sight, making you forget all the stress and worries which you've been dwelling in for so long!
If taehyung is there, everything is alright with you and your babies.... At least that's what you are sure about.

"Eomma...." Taejoon whispers making you look down at him, "hmm?" You ask

"Pick me up too" he pouts, looking over through your bulge

"Come here" taehyung says and the boy instantly runs over to his appa and climbs onto his other arm, patting his 2 minutes younger brother's head as he was still snuggling into tae's neck

Taehyung looks at you and winks, assuring you that he's got it all.
You smile and walk over to your husband, kissing him and then ruffling the twins hair.

"Appa" taesoo says, "did I hurt eomma and babies?"

"Oh no baby, you never did" taehyung says, kissing his forehead

"Mianhe eomma" he says, gesturing his hands over his ears as a sign to say sorry.
Your heart melts at the sights and you peck taesoo and then taejoon, not wanting the other to feel bad

Taehyung places the twins on the ground, who hug your belly and plant kisses over it

Taehyung walks closer to you with a smirk, "eomma deserves a kiss too" he whispers as his lips land on yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹