Fright: Jimin 🌹

Requested by: -Angelss

"Yeoboseyo?" You say simultaneously as soon as your fiancé cum boyfriend picks up your call
"Umm .. jimin?" You say again as you do not hear him replying

"Oh yeah keep the files on that counter" you hear him command, most probably, Mr Oh, his P.A.,"Y/n, what's up? Why'd you phone me at this hour? Is everything alright?"

"Jimin I guess you promised me something" you say while turning the stove on to heat the milk

He humphs and takes a good second to recall what he's forgotten, "umm... I ... Wait is it our wedding day today??" He asks making you tsk at his silly reply

"The hell jimin it's saturday!!" You say irritatingly, "don't you remember your promise?"

"Uhh.... Oh shoot!" He guffaws, "I'm so sorry y/n! I... It just slipped out of my mind but don't worry I'll be there shortly, jagi. I'm sorry"

"Ughh fine whatever and just make sure to bring some chocolates with you, sunmi has been crying since the last 2 hours for the same and apparently there's no store nearby so.."
"Oh sure don't worry!" He says and you hang up

You take a deep sigh while pouring the heated milk into its container.
Why is it that jimin always tends to forget such things? Why is it that he's started to give his work more priority than your relationship?
You were beginning to have a plethora of questions running into your head all because your fiancé couldn't show up on time at your soon to be sister in law, taeyon's place, who at the moment was gone out of town for a day because of some family gathering and had asked you to look after her two kids along with jimin, so you had to stay over at her place.
Apparently jimin couldn't make it to the gathering as he's been very busy with work. You knew that he's been working really hard as it's a new company that he's recently joined but then again you were feeling pretty insecure lately....

What if he doesn't shower you with love as he always had after marriage?
What if he changes and becomes bored of you?
What if he doesn't pay attention to your baby? The thought stirs up weird feelings in you which immediately activates your maternal instincts leading you to place your left hand over your flat stomach.
"Aunty...." You were distracted from your thoughts as soon as you feel a hand patting your leg

"Oh!" You mouth as soon as you see taeyon's 4 year old daughter, sunmi.
You pick her up, "what happened sunmi-ya? and wait what are you doing here?? What about the baby?" You get shocked to realize that the little girl left the newborn alone in his crib

You run at the speed of light into the kid's room and find the little baby crying. Although you were handling the kids pretty well since this morning but it was only for a few minutes that you had to leave the baby so that you can heat his milk and so you asked sunmi, the baby's elder sis, to look after him and not leave him for a few minutes in your absence but kids are kids.....

You pick the baby up and rock him back and forth, "aww what happened to jiwon? Huh what happened??" You coo, trying to relax the crying baby
"Is my nephew hungry?" You raise the baby further up and rub your nose over his clothed belly continuously while speaking gibberish

You start walking but your eyes land on sunmi, who's lips were trembling and eyes were getting watery by every passing second, clearly she was feeling bad that she couldn't fulfill her responsibility that you had assigned.

"Aww sunmi, let's go feed the baby, shall we?" You gesture your hand towards the little girl while holding the baby with the other one.

"I'm a bad noona!" She finally breaks down