Single Mom pt.2: Seokjin 🌹

😠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahah 😂 na'ah I'm rather happy doing this scenario since I reached 1k followers!!

Thank you so much, you guys 😘❤💜
I love you all so so so so much!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No wonder time flies by so quickly and now here you were, with your feet shaking and getting cold out of the nervousness of having to prepare for the final paper.

Although as much anxious you were to pass with better grades in order to get recruitment into status- worthy jobs to look after your kid but on the other hand you were feeling excited, too!
All the chaos and all the bickerings of those monsters you call as classmates would finally come to a halt!

Your final paper was due in four days and you were fidgeting your legs because of the sheer nervousness because of how you were still left studying 2 units out of 5 and those units included math which you hated the most!

Also, jinki crying for some or the other reason wasn't making it comfortable for you to concentrate for long.
Sometime he'd either throw a fit because of boredom, sometime he'd start crying because of his dirty diaper, sometime because he needs his food or sometime because of the rashes he was having on his bum!

Turning around the pages to check your answer, you curse under your breath on getting the wrong answer again.
You could almost sense how your throat was now getting heavy..

The previous papers you gave were way much easier for you to study since they were theoretical-- which happens to be an easy-teasy for you but practical subjects like math is one subject you've always loathed.

Getting all restless, you end up grabbing your phone. It didn't even take you a minute to text your neighbor to come save you! And didn't take him more than 5 minutes to end up showing at your doorstep with a smirk on his face.

"Hey!"

"Hey.." You put up a smile trying your very best to hide away your anxious and guide him inside your room..

"God Jin! I'm literally dying trying to solve stats.." "I don't know how but you are responsible for passing me on my last exam! Anyhow!!"

Jin chuckles, settling himself on the bed next to jinki, who apparently was busy trying to get the pacifier out of his mouth.

"And why'd you trust me on that?"

You fold your arms as you give him a sharp glare, "because you're a genius. I heard from your mother how math is your thing" you blurt making him blush.

"Alright fine" Jin mumbles without actually protesting.

He leans closer to jinki and takes the pacifier out, "there you go buddy" he says smiling making the kid stare at jin with his twinkling eyes.

You weren't even surprised at how good jin was with your son and how jinki, too would respond without any hitch around him.... In the span of the past 7 months, the three of you have started to get closer.

"Now be a good baby and try sleeping.. we need eomma to pass with good grades, right?" He murmurs picking jinki up in his arms and pats his back lightly.