Wolf series pt.1 :Taehyung 🌹

Summary: You give birth to a wolf's pup.
Taehyung!Hybrid! X Reader!Human!

Warning: Childbirth!

Word Count: 2.1k+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The faint banging sound of the branchlet against your window makes you tsk in irritation. This noise had been bugging you for a while but damn your laziness!

"Jungkook!" You call out to your husband's 'bestest' buddy who apparently was heating crispy fries for you.
Well of course it should have been your husband to do that for you but he was out with his pack for a week and so he had left his most trusted man; jungkook to look out for you on his behalf.

You did revolt against this decision but then again taking into consideration how often you suffer from dizzy spells and mood swings along with nausea being in you third trimester made you agree to this.

It was thankfully the end of taehyung's "little trip" by the bayou and he was about to come back to your cabin any minute now. You had so prayed for him to come back home as early as he can since you were feeling guilty of bothering Jungkook throughout this week.
It was basically this poor bean who had to go through your crankiness and untimely shifts in mood and you must admit his courage to face it all without a fuss!

"Jungko-" you stop as you see him running inside the room with a plate full of fries in his grip.

"I'm here!" He announces as he places the plate on the table, "if you want I can put it on top of the newbie table-"

You groan as he makes fun of your belly, "whatever! Be grateful guys don't get pregnant.." you roll your eyes as you dip the crispy fries in the jalapeño cheese sauce.
Thank goodness they weren't feeding you with weird herbs today.. in fact you the whole wolfie thingy wasn't exactly like how you had imagined it to be..
As in true, this was weird and surreal how you ended up being a Wolf's mate but on the bright side you didn't have to encounter the cruel world of materialism you were naturally born in..

Over this 2 year span of knowing your husband and his pack you could tell how different they were from the human world you belonged to. They were much loyal to each other, were more genuine to one another and most importantly were so compassionate that they could actually take bullets for each other!

You were amazed at how destiny brought you here in the woods.. You never knew this day would come when you'll end up becoming a feast of some pack and a hero would suddenly barge out of nowhere to come save your helpless ass! JUST LIKE THE MOVIES!
Yeah well you could tell that your life is quite the extraordinary.

Jungkook chuckles while closing the window shut properly before chucking the branch off it's hook.

"It's quite cold today, isn't it?" You state as he sits next to you with a smile plastered across his lips.

You shrug undecided, "but I feel sweaty at the same time. Damn it jungkook pregnancy is tough!" You whine as you pick a mouthful making the maknae giggle at your marked cuteness.

He nods understandingly, "yeah I know.. it's not like you're carrying a human baby so.."

You pout, "you know.. it's kinda unexpected.." caressing your bump as it begins to ache