Ditched pt.1: Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: conain12

Warning: Angst/Fluff/ LOTS OF

DRAMA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook.. stop"
The soft giggles escape your mouth in defeat as the love of your life snuggles deep into your neck, planting pepper kisses at random spots that he could cover up on your exposed skin.

"Eomonim will start nagging me kook. Let me go!"

As if he was ears to your explanations despite them being genuine.

You sometimes question yourself whether your life actually is what it appears to be or is it just a mere dream that you have been in ever since you fell for this person who apparently is cuddling the life out of you..

Melodrama is what perfectly would define your destiny..
Poor girl luckily struck her heart with a billionaire boy and as heaven's would call for her, married him right after graduating..

Na'ah that's not just it. There has to be more spices and chaos obviously,  living a dramatic life is not easy at all.
So that's from where jungkook's mother slash your eomonim comes in.. The Villain of your dramatic life.

Apparently most women may find their mother in laws as being one obstacle in life but then again they are important people.
There are these bittersweet moments that somehow manage to keep the bond between the two rivals everlasting but with you and your mom in law, there's nothing sweet in your relationship, it's completely  bitter!

Not that you never actually tried commensurating your bond with her but she's as thick as a straw. She's just made up her mind to make your life a living torture.. her reason being that she never saw you as the right choice for jungkook.

You still recall all her pleadings and whines against you during the time when jungkook had proclaimed to bring you to his home as his bride, kook being the humble and filial person that he is; talked it over with his eomma but she didn't budge a bit. It was when you two were finally married against her will that her hatret towards you only started to intensify every passing day.

Over the span of 2.5 years of your wonderful marriage and having to face all those terrible bickerings from your mother in law, you've slowly started to make truce with it.
Although it still hurts how at every occasion she would pin point and wrongly accuse you of you belonging to a mediocre household which matches nowhere next to their level and how you've done some sort of a black magic on her boy to win his heart and take all the property in your name consequently..

All you've done is cry secretly after having to listen to such demeaning words that stab right into your heart and makes the wound bigger every time, however kook is aware of the fact that his mother doesn't seem to like you a bit but little does he knows about all such loathe that she cusses you with behind his back!

"Ugh.." you whimper as he draws his canines into your collarbone.
You place your palms over his chest and push him back, "jungkook.. I really need to cook dinner before she starts preparing it.. you know how she needs everything on time.."