I'm only gonna break your heart pt.5: Jungkook 🌹

Your bih is back! 👿

So since you guys wanted a savage y/n for this one shot I wrote long ago..
Hehe here you go. 😈

Now if anyone complains this is too rude for y/n to do what she does hehe..

OoPssSs! 👿👿

Also, -KookiePrincess- 
I'm merging your request in this because it perfectly fits the theme you requested for 💜 hope you like it! 😘😗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening felt just too warm and welcoming for your aching body. You thump the rocking chair more as you admire the beauty that the sky was providing you and your companion with. Yep, along these 7 months, it was your baby girl who had constantly kept you company as she nestled inside your belly, not letting you feel alone even for once!

Nope not that Jungkook wasn't around to support you, he was being the best husband ever since that incident that took place a few months ago and you had decided not to dwell on it, especially not when you were carrying this precious being that you most wanted to protect with every cell in your body and if moving on in order to have a healthy and fit body for its nurturance was all your baby asked for then so be it.

You had tried distracting yourself from that incident and even your husband seemed to have shown signs of behavior that remarked how shameful and guilty he was of what he did.
You knew you were too easy on him to forgive him just like that but you couldn't help but give the love of your life a second chance!
He's the man you chose, he's the man you spent so many years with building endless memories together, he's the man you had willed to face all the life crises with together-- as one unit, he's the person with whom you vowed to maintain a prosperous bond with, forevermore.

He's the one and you couldn't give up on him. Call it your weakness or strength but you made your decision this way and maybe you were a little satisfied with you did.. he was trying to make things right for this little family of yours.

Giving him this chance was something you had done with a really heavy heart, you had tried checking on his phone in his absence a few times but to your surprise all those texts were long gone, there weren't any signs of voice messages or anything at all and yeah at first you doubted him of deleting those texts and phone call history but nope that wasn't the case, you have been noticing that change of behavior in kook, he was coming back home punctually, he had spend all these past months with you and your unborn child whenever he'd get time on his holidays and weekends..

He was being the old jungkook you had first encountered, the same kook that had made your heart flutter and race like never before.. he was getting back in tracks and that was exactly what you wanted.
A happy and a carefree married  life.

You quietly hum the beats of your new favorite song as you try to calm your baby from stop kicking your poor uterus. Yeah well this was one trick your husband had discovered the day you were in extreme pain because of your girl's constant kicks in your womb.. Jungkook started humming 2U ever so perfectly like he does and literally it had sparked some kind of magic or what which eventually lead your babygirl to calm down after a while..

Jungkook was already being a great dad, even before the birth of your firstborn and you could only imagine how fantastic he'd make a father once she's welcomed.
You could clearly picture him holding her for the first time, singing to her whenever she'd get grumpy, make her pony tails and would even play those tea party games all dressed up like a girl if that's what she demands.
You chuckle at the mental series of imaginations you were having, actually that's all what you do.....