BTS MAFIA SERIES PT.2: YOONGI 🌹

"wake up"

"wake up"

The slamming of something rough on your right cheek and the low pitched whispers gurgles you out of your slumber in a jolt.

Your weak gaze fixed on the face which was boring dangerously closer to yours, his pointy fingers gripping your face firmly as if to hold it in place.

Having a little timidness still fighting inside of you, your eyes again start getting a little heavy.

"What the hell is going on?" You blabber weakly.. it was almost like you weren't at all thinking in your head at the moment, but were rather saying your thoughts out loud.

"Oh my poor.. weak baby girl.." the voice of the same man who still had your face gripped in between his paws calls out.., "you've always been a weakling" he jabbers, "which, of course, is how I prefer my woman"

The light headedness causes you to see those blueish dots in the name of vision and so you decide to close your eyes again..

"Am I.. am I dru-drugged?" You again blurt our without having any control on your words. You weren't being able to make a difference whether it was happening in reality or was it just a mere bad dream.

"Oh! Those stupid chaperones!" The man yells followed by a chuckle, "they must have put more chloroform than was required" he sighs, "that's why I have trust issues with my men.. they can't even do one thing properly. Dang it!"

You again open your eyes and look around, the same person now standing a few inches apart from you.

His posture did seem familiar to you, the way his hair were styled with gel, the way he had one of his hand in the trouser pocket and the other one biting his nails like he always does..

You squint your eyes together to waver off the blurry vision.
Gasping out loud at the sight of the person whom you call family stands in front of you. Your brother in law Jebum, that is..

"Jebum-ssi?" You ask still with a weak voice because of the nausea.
Saying your entire body was in pain was an understatement. It was going through a lot. You were feeling like you'll puke any minute, your body felt dehydrated, your aching stomach wasn't helping either and you felt like you'll pass out any second from now.

You weren't even sure where you were sitting, where you were, what had happened to you after you had happily exited the mall. Nothing made sense about how you got here in the first place and the biggest question was why were you with Jebum at the moment?

"Bing Bing Bing!" He exclaims clapping constantly, "you know I think you're the only intelligent person in our house today. The fact that I have respect for you is one reason why you're still alive and are kept as my hostage, y/n"

Slowly trying to get back to your senses, you try pulling yourself up but fail as you find your hands clutched together with a rope.

"What are you doing to me, jebum-ssi?" You ask innocently.
Well the day you had married yoongi you knew about his problematic brother.

He's always been the kind to be an attention seeker. Not his fault because being the second child he's been pampered more and so perhaps that's what made him into this brat that he is today.. always running after fame, money and his never ending lust for reaching heights one can't even fathom.

You don't usually get to meet Jebum because it's only on occasions wherein the Min family keeps the traditional family get together when you two would greet exchanges.

"What am I doing to you?" He croaks, as though astounded, "no no.. you're supposedly wrong. The question must rather be 'what is min yoongi doing to the company?'" "that fvcking rat is going to take over the company! Do you know how much I've anticipated to succeed the company after abeoji?"