Wolf Series pt.3: Jungkook 🌹

Warning (s): fluff! Mild cussing! Suggestive smut!

KEEP STREAMING ON Y'ALL.

Jungkook! Husband! Father! Alpha X Reader! Wife! Mother! Wolf

Word Count: 1.5k+

KEEP STREAMING!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeongsan!" Jungkook practically yells at his 3 year old as the little guy runs around stark naked in the hallway.

The toddler had only taken his bath and being the excited little boy that he is, he couldn't help but jump around.

"Jeon Jeongsan. Appa's warning you. Come back" jungkook grits his teeth, loosing his temper to a 3 year old.
Well as much funny it may sound it literally isn't. Fatherhood was  exciting for jungkook but it's kind of stressful too.
Specially if you're parenting three pups at the same time..

Your other pups, jihwa and jisoo, weren't this naughty thankfully..
They were more reserved like you.. the little girls would only come out of their comfort zone when around people they know and love.

"Appa! Catch jeonjeon!!" Jeongsan teases as he runs in the alley making jungkook groan in frustration followed by a chuckle.

The poor wolf runs after his pup, with a towel in hand.
"Jeongie!" Jungkook yells again, his voice turning a little angrier this time but to no avail. The little packet of naughtiness seemed to give no heed to his father at all.

Jeongsan giggles while still running before bumping into something. He falls on his bum in the process, his glistening eyes glance over at the figure and it wasn't long when a frown scrunches up his face followed by a wail which only keeps growing in intensity..

"Aigoo" hoseok mumbles under his breath as he picks the child, "oh?" "Who's this cute little guy, hmm" he murmurs while rubbing jeongie's cheeks with his own.
"Nakey nakey..hmm" hoseok teases the pup while bouncing him to shush him up.

Jungkook sighs in relief, "just took his bath and he's been making me dance around the entire hallway"

Hoseok laughs, "you did a really good job, jeongie" he pecks him.
Jeongie whines and nuzzles deeper into hoseok's neck.

Hoseok keeps humming ever so soothingly whilst carefully taking the towel from jungkook.

All your pups had a really great bonding with all members of his pack.
In fact there were days when the pups would spend an entire day without you or jungkook when any member of the pack was around. This is what you really admired about their bonding.. they were way too loyal.

"Hyung! I'll go check on the other two" Jungkook whisper yells to hoseok, who simply nods while calming jeongsan down.

~~~~

"And.. it's done!" You gnaw at jihwa as you finally finish putting a cute little clip you had recently bought for your girls from this mall back in town.
Although jungkook never allows you to step out in the human world so oftenly because it can be dangerous revealing yourselves to them but you had pleaded him to let you visit the places once as you wanted to explore if you could find something worthy..
Your mate did accept your plea but only on the condition of him chaperoning you.
So that's from where you bought these two cute feathered print twin clips for your pups and they loved it at the very first glance..