Secretly Married: Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: eunjaejeon 💓

"Five six seven eight" Jennie singsongs as you and the rest of your band members take your position to dance

The music starts playing and you all start swaying along with the beats of your latest song, "critical love"

(A/n: just a fictional song. Also, consider yourself a part of a fictional band called starlight consisting of the same members as blackpink, working under the lable BigHits lol)

You were dancing all perfectly but start getting a little off the track since you weren't feeling good today. A million thoughts were running in your mind at the moment.

You inhale a long breath in and wet your lips as you still try to pay your full focus on getting the right moves on the right beats

"Y/n" jisoo whispers behind your back, "focus!"

You nod and check out the performance of the other crew members to match yours.

You were so lost today.... because a lot has happened since your 'secret marriage' with your idol boyfriend, jungkook.

You had met him when you two were rookies. He is a part of this prosperous band called bts while you are a part of one of the most successful groups worldwide, starlight. Working under the same lable had made you two get connected a lot.

During your rookie years, your band and the boys would meet one another during breaks as your lunch and dinner was done on the same floor back then.
Since yours and his group was hitting the spotlights now, that old ritual was gone but that didn't stop you all to contact one another..... To an extent that Jungkook had the guts to propose you despite the strict allegations that idol groups have about relationships.

It was hard for you to decide whether you were even ready to accept his proposal yet..... But your heart spoke louder than your thoughts and so you did what you had to do.
You married him.
You had sex with him almost every other night because he came back home either drunk or frustrated which resulted in what you had never in your wildest dreams had ever imagined to happen to you, till the time was right,
You were pregnant.

The two lines that you had checked about 4 days ago was enough proof for you to get your doubts turn into a fact.

Your marriage with jungkook had come out as a shock to the members,  especially to your manager Mr Bang.
He had disapproved of it at first as he was greatly shocked and overwhelmed with feelings of disappointment, not believing you both can take such a big step confidentially, without even bothering to ask him.
But eventually he had accepted it. He had to, he couldn't afford to loose two most precious band members just like that and so by giving you a warning of keeping it all as a secret, he had dismissed the issue.