BTS MAFIA SERIES pt.1: YOONGI 🌹

Requested by:Lattecaramel

Summary- How will your husband react when he finds out that the only thing he loves the most is in grave danger..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing's going well.." he says with a voice filled with remorse and guilt as he enters your bedroom.

You immediately stand up as soon as you see him getting inside the bathroom and you decide to sprint along his direction..
The sight of your husband was pitiful, wound covering his face and the upper half of his arms. His once smooth and pale palms were now hardened and had a few blisters because of the kind of suffering his life is giving him at the moment.

Well not that he's not been a tough man, he's always been.. he's a mafia after all. The son of the top notch mafia and a leader of the most fierce gang in your country.. yup that's who he is.
You were married to him by the collateral decision of your father and his. It has run in the blood of your family to marry the person belonging to the same status and that is how your appa chose yoongi for you.

An equivalent for a pearl like daughter. 

Over the span of your married life, you've figured many plus and minus points of your husband and like a mature and a caring person that you are, you've tried to break the ice between you two as much as possible..

Your husband is good, he's mature too and knows his boundaries well except that he maintains a big wall between the two of you. He doesn't particularly likes sharing much information related to the gang stuff. You assume it's because he is not that fond of involving you in it..
Irony being you've seen all violence since childhood, being a daughter of a mafia leader but then as yoongi once proclaimed he doesn't likes it when you do things which aren't meant for you. He sees you as a more poised and a more gentle person.. too docile to handle the gore, violence and chaos that his job brings.

You've respected yoongi's opinions because truth be told, you actually aren't a big fan of those war-prone deadly situations that your husband and the rest of his members do on almost a daily basis..

Now of course 'killing and threatening' isn't the only job your husband does.. he has a company to look after. He's a part time mafia and a rich businessman, that is..

"Yoongi.." you say weakly placing a hand on top of his shoulders as he stands near the sink, "did something bad happen today at work, yeobo?"

He jerks your hand away and tsks, "nothing.." he says as he now turns the sink faucet on and starts washing his face, hissing as the water burns on a wound he had got yesterday.. not that he told you how, not that he ever tells you..

You bite your inner cheeks as you examine your poor husband. He's so restricted, so conserved that it kills you on the inside to know that you actually are of little to no use except pleasuring him on bed whenever he's frustrated or is in a mood.

He sees at your reflection through the mirror and smirks looking at the way your expressions were.. completely lost.

"Why do you look so pale? I said it's nothing.. just the usual" he states

Of course he wouldn't tell you. It's no use trying to get it out from his mouth because he's a hot head and he might start berserking on you.