21+ To Know Him Is To Love Him pt.1: Hoseok 🌹

Summary:

Warning: Unprotected Sex/Oral/BJ and Mild cuss words

Word Count: 1.5k+

Requested by: that5sos_loser 🐰 (I am sorry if it's not what you asked for) 🙏💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joining the new workplace was just what had been in your mind after having gotten caught up into a never ending mess that your previous job gave you.

Yeah well you do admit that the previous job was once something you were over the top happy about but things didn't work out that well recently when one of your male colleague tried to abuse you, not to mention even blackmailed you on the pretext of spreading rumors about 'something' ge claimed you won't like..

Good thing is you left that 'something' behind by moving yourself here at the new company which was a little bit far from where you currently live but hey at least you're all safe now...

. Being a bit too of a cautious person that you've always been, you've always tried to run away from circumstances which might have the minutest of possibilities to harm you..
Well maybe this tendency of getting scared too easily is something that has passed from your mother. She certainly is someone with a warm heart and a naïve personality and although you've always tried to lecture her to become a bit more courageous to face the world on her own, the irony lies upon how you yourself act a coward facing situations like the one you got yourself out from.

It has only been 2 months and so saying that you are having hard time adjusting and coping with the new ways of working and practicing here would surely be an understatement. Although your new colleagues, Yuri and Sohye have been kind enough to stick around so as to let you get used to the place.

You fumbly keep pressing the other end of your ballpen which causes the bleak clicking sound to echo in the silent room where you were currently pondering about how you should get started with the draft that you were asked to prepare.

Na'ah it wasn't a hard task since writing contents and blogs is something you've professioned but still it was this anxiety about god knows what reason which was making you lethargic and hence here you were, the pen rolling around your fingers, your eyes gloating the wall in front and you having peculiar imagination about a bother you were unknown to.

"Penny for your thoughts.."

The manly voice immediately breaks you from your thoughts as you stare at him blankly.
Shit! It's him! The hottie who's won those raging heartbeats of yours..