BTS REACTION PT.2: THEM DISCOVERING YOU'RE PREGNANT DURING AN ARGUMENT

Jimin:

You caress your small bulge as you sit on the rocking chair in your room, trying to get some rest after the chores you had finished for the day.

It felt like some burden lifting off your shoulders to finally clean up your room which had been a complete mess since the last 4 months.. na'ah it's not because you or jimin are lazy or something but it's just that you two had been procrastinating on cleaning because of your busy work schedules.
However, you had finally gotten some time from work and so utilizing your 1 week on doing something productive.. you ended up cleaning the room!

Yeah.. it was something you shouldn't have put yourself upon, considering your current condition but you couldn't dare delaying any further.
You massage your thighs while you rest them on the foot rest and that was exactly when your mind starts striking the thoughts of breaking the news about your pregnancy to jimin.

It had been more than a while you've tried to avoid it from him and now looking at how your bulge was growing you just needed to find out the correct opportunity.
A smile curves your lips as you imagine his face when he'd realize it..

You were completely doomed in pondering about the possibility of his reaction when suddenly the sound of your wardrobe slamming shut daunts you causing you to stir out of your daydreaming.

You find jimin walking towards you with fast steps clearly in anger.

"Where the heck is my file?" He snaps

You slowly get up from the chair and bite your lip, trying to recall where you put it after cleaning his shelf.

"I.. I put it there in the shelf Jim.." you mutter

"I'm not blind! It's not there! Like who even asked you to clean the room? Don't you know how clumsy you are to be doing something as big as this??" He yells making you flinch..

He keeps shouting at you and that was the very moment when you started feeling light headed, your surroundings start getting blurry..

Opening your eyes you see your husband sitting on a stool. The room felt too unusual until you finally made sense and realized it was your doctor's cell.

"Jimin" you call out for him and he quickly walks up to you with a poker face
"When were you telling me?" He asks, picking your hands and drawing patterns over your palms before planting a kiss on top.

"I was figuring out ways.. and this isn't exactly how I wanted to tell you" you say getting a little upset.

Jimin leans down and tucks your hair behind your ear, he looked really down perhaps because of the guilt of not treating you right at this stage..

"I'll make it up to you both once you are discharged jagi.. forgive me"

 forgive me"