Special! : Jungkook 🌹

Summary: You give your husband a slight surprise on the most anticipated day of the year.. his birthday!

Warning: Slight angst/Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day, another morning, another boring schedule.. nothing so special about it..
For a few seconds your brain keeps reverberating these thoughts of procrastination until realization hits you instantly causing you to open your eyes almost at the speed of light!

Right in front of your eyes lays your husband, sleeping soundly and probably having dreams of achieving success that his band has already been getting since past years..

The feeling of pride swells your chest as you look at the shirt he was wearing.. It was the one he had worn yesterday at the concert.. his last concert
Yup as much as it was hard for you to take in the news, you knew jungkook and the band members were probably more distressed..

Everything comes to a halt, you know that but recalling the days of how you had first met him, years ago, anticipating to meet some newly formed boyband your father had gotten you tickets for to their very first concert just because you had drooled over how cute the boys looked never had you imagine how you would actually end up becoming a part of their family.

Jungkook had met you the time you were first introduced in the building. Your father being friends with the producer had managed to get you a job there since you were looking for a part time and were having hard time finding a suitable one.
Although little did you think that becoming a makeup artist would change your life so much so that you would decide to stay put and remain there, working for as long as you could remember..

His lashes flinch a little, breaking you from your thoughts..
You smile as he begins opening his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the morning atmosphere.

"Happy birthday baby" you whisper, sliding your hand over his waist.

He smiles and replies a thank you with his morning voice, not to mention ot was one turn on for you.

"How are you feeling?" You ask, pouting a little with your throat already getting heavy at the thought of listening something heart wrenching about the disbandment.

He chuckles slightly ruffling your messy bed hair, "You are saying as though I went through a break up or something"

You pout, "I can't wait to watch your performance vids!" You whine, shifting closer to him so as to wrap your hands around his neck.

You lean in on his chest and sniffle, "I'll miss seeing you all on stage together. I'll miss doing the make ups and the fun!" you cry this time making him tsk. He plants a kiss on top of your head, hugging you tighter..

"Now stop talking or else you'll make me cry again!"

You gulp down the lump in your throat and remain in that position until you both hear the soft muffles coming from the crib beside your bed..

"Ooh someone's wishing me birthday.." jungkook jokes as he slightly raises himself and looks over you at the crib.

You chuckle, wiping off your tears and turn over to greet your baby boy.
Jungie's wails stop the minute he sees you hovering above the crib. He instantly throws his hands in your direction, signalling you to pick him up already before he starts whining and throwing tantrums again..