Fake Love pt.2 : Jungkook 🌹

😒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing you've learnt through your thick and thins is the importance of time.

How much can this one word change lives of many is really worth pondering for..

For instance, time shows people's true colors, it exposes what you mean to someone, time heals deep rooted wounds... time is really one important aspect in life, in a nutshell. That's what you've learnt so far..

Over the past 6 years hence your graduation from college and your graduation from the 'old you', you've come so far.. you've tried changing yourself, moulded yourself up little by little and you can tell how much bold you are today if you review the 6 years back you.
Well that's because old ways never open new doors!

Yeah it was one brutal experience you'll never forget at least in this lifetime of how you were exploited by that boy back in college and being stubborn at your decision of never falling in love ever again was one thing you were balancing out on ever since then.

But you were wronged as you fell in love again and it was this little bundle of joy, your lifeline, your daughter- minji.
She was this cute little precious baby you had adopted a couple weeks ago from the orphanage you had been visiting for about an year now.

Call it the guilt of killing your own baby back a few years ago or call it as the way out to bring someone into your empty life, you had taken this huge step to adopt this little girl who was barely a month or two old..

Ever since your idea of adopting your babygirl, you had decided to take a break from the company you were previously working at and now you were doing a side job as an art teacher for toddlers at your apartment (a new and a spacious one than the o...

Ever since your idea of adopting your babygirl, you had decided to take a break from the company you were previously working at and now you were doing a side job as an art teacher for toddlers at your apartment (a new and a spacious one than the oldie).

An year was more than enough for you to get adapt with those sulky, whiny kids mother's send at your home for extra curricular activities in the evening however now it's only during the weekends.

Of course you've kept it restricted only to the weekends now because handling minji is your top most priority and so you've decided to spend more time with your daughter than focusing at your side job..

You lightly keep thumping on your foot as your baby daughter sleeps soundly in your embrace while you manage to clean the kitchen slap so that you can also get to have a good afternoon sleep before the kids come to your doorstep in a few hours from now..

You sigh in victory as you finish with your daily errands and decide to sprint into your bedroom. The minute you place your babygirl on your bed she starts squirming around, her tiny toes curl inside and a frown forms on her face before she bursts into tears.