This too shall pass pt. 2: Taehyung 🌹

A/n: Since many of you requested for a part 2; so here goes.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww.... my poochi poochi baby!!" You squeeze the squishy cheeks of your beloved daughter playfully after applying the red lipstick which she had been crying to wear since this morning but being ever so busy with work you couldn't spare any time for her.

 my poochi poochi baby!!" You squeeze the squishy cheeks of your beloved daughter playfully after applying the red lipstick which she had been crying to wear since this morning but being ever so busy with work you couldn't spare any time for her

So you promised your 3.5 years old daughter that you'll have some fun time with her as soon as you're free and here you are now, dolling her up, fondling her like the most precious thing that she is.

You look at the adorable features of your daughter. She was perfect in every way possible.
The only thing that pinched your heart was the fact that she kind of reminded you of your husband....

Yes, husband. You two were separated and not divorced.
He never bothered approaching you.... However you were silly enough to visit his house after everytime you made an appointment with your doctor back when you were pregnant with taeguk, wishing he'd forgive you. Hoping he'd just forget everything and hug you tightly, whispering those sweet nothing's into your ears as he used to ...
But, all you did was sit on that cold bench outside his house, waiting for him to show up.

You would wait for hours but he never showed any glimpse of himself except this one time when he saw you sitting outside, fingers entangled together over your growing stomach as you were getting sleepy, tired from waiting on him. Your eyes glistened just looking at him.
You immediately stood up and were about to walk towards him when he just headed inside his mansion.

You were ignored, just like how you deserved to be treated by him.

That was the last time you visited him.
Oh how you had cried yourself for days, weeks since then.... You still do but not as much as before....
You have taeguk with you and she seems to be the only thing keeping you going in the long run.
She's your heartbeat, to say the least.

"Eommmma!!" Taeguk shakes you and stands over your laps, trying her best to make balance.
You hold him firmly, making sure she doesn't falls.

She brings her tiny palm up against your eyes and tries to wipe the now moistened skin

You bite your lips, preventing not to cry any further but you fail. You hug your daughter and cry silently.

"Eomma...." She says in a tensed tone.
You didn't know what to say, all you needed right now was someone to talk to.... Someone who can assure you that your misery of not being capable enough to earn more for your child would pass soon, someone who can tell you that you are doing fine, someone to say that you are loved and are cared for.....
You just need a support. You have been dying for it actually..... Since the past 3.5 years.....

Your daughter clenches her fist tightly on your blouse as you cry. You were despaired to realize that you failed yourself as a mother for not being able to provide your daughter with what you had always dreamt of back when you were a teen.