18+ Greedy pt.2: Taehyung 🌹

There isn't smut but the theme is mature and isn't fit for minors.

A smirk proudly fixes on your face as you see your husband fixing his tie, adoring himself in the mirror for he has to go out of town again to venture his business further..

You clear your throat as you walk inside, "good morning.." you place the breakfast which he always takes in your room. A brat is what defines him.

He glances at you, an evil smirk appears on his face as he scans your whole body, "I miss the good old days.."

He buckles his pants as he walks towards you. His long fingers slowly point to your now heavy cheeks, he snakes them down and stop as soon as they reach your bossom.
He gives them a nice squeeze, earning an involuntary moan from your lips

"I-I will visit the doctors today.." you stutter as his touch keeps moving down, his hands stop to move further due to the barrier which was your 4.5 months old protruding bump

"Oh.." he murmurs uninterested as his fingers now take a round at your curvature and stop by your hips, he rubs them before spanking it twice,

"you know, now that you are carrying our child in you.. I feel like you are controlling me" he chuckles sarcastically, "I feel like I'm loosing my powers to dominate you!" He shakes his head, still giggling away
"and I totally hate it!" He sneers as he spanks you, harder this time. You whimper lightly, trying your best to not let out a whine.

"I giving you enough freedom. Be thankful to that child.." he gets off as he now sits on the rocking chair and grabs the sandwich that you had made for him..

"Come here, pet" he says taking a huge bite and placing the plate on the TV counter..

You hold the hem of your dress as you walk closer to him, scared of what is he going to do to you..

This man that is unfortunately labeled as your 'husband' is one reason you always end up questioning your parents about your fate.
You just can't help but seek answers as to what blunder you committed in your past to deserve a man as gruesome and cruel as this guy.

It was never your choice in the first place to accept the marriage. It was just out of the sheer obedience you show towards your parents that you had to comply.. despite the fact that you already had planned out your entire life with your lover, Kim taehyung.

As much petrified as he was to hear the news of you getting hitched by this b*stard, there was only little he could do except cry and regret not eloping you far away when it was time..

But time flew by, your bond with taehyung has been just as sparking as ever.
You've been meeting him I'm intervals, stealing golden opportunities whenever this jerk of a husband of yours would go out or would come home late.

You were trapped in a room full of misery since your husband, Dohyun happens to be nuts.
The man is the living definition of cruelty.
He's been dominating you like a pet since the very day you stepped foot inside his mansion..

He abstained you from working as he claimed that your righteous place is in the kitchen, he abstained you from raising your voice for any rights which you deserve because he claims that he is the boss in the house and so you are supposed to be obeying him or well he beats you.

You were terrified the day when he raised his hand on you, you had sleepless nights for weeks when you had encountered your very first abuse and taehyung was the first person you cried in front of for god knows how many hours..

Tae did proclaim that your husband's death is written in his hands.. it was you who stopped him from doing anything reckless since you didn't want your parents to suffer in any way as Dohyun's family has provided you with generous amount of money when you faced debt.

He pulls you with a jerk as a result of which you fall on top of his thighs.
The sudden pull makes you undergo this weary feeling in your abdomen making you hiss and rub the part where the cramps had started to appear.

"Aww.... Did I hurt my pet?" He cooes in your ears, biting your lobes.
His hands shift on top of yours and he removes them from their grip on your aching stomach

"What happened?" He asks, smirking, "does it pain?"

You dart your eyes in the opposite direction, not liking the sight of the devilish look he was giving you

"Let me help you.." he suggests as he now slides his fingers under the hem of your maternity dress and he starts pulling it further up

You flinch at his cold touch and hold your dress down

He sighs amd chuckles, "you have started to disobey me a lot these days.. and like I said.." "I hate it!" He yells making you jump a little

You let go of your grip from your dress, frightened of what worse this man can do.. he literally doesn't have any feelings attached either with you nor this child you are carrying.. although it happens to be tae's baby but little does this motherf*cker knows..

He raises your dress and folds it over your chest..
He scans your bump for a while before he starts rubbing it.
You flinch at how harsh his touch was..
"Please stop...." You cry as you try to let go of his palms on your stomach

"Not before you tell me who Kim taehyung is.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹