The Starting

Eugene's POV

" Brooooooo!!!!" I heard her squealing from the school gate as she ran towards me and hugged me at once. I chuckled and knelt in front of her to hug her properly.

" How was your day, Lilliput?" I asked her and got a glare. She is so cute.

" I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She said gesturing making snow on air but failed terribly. I controlled hard on my laughter.

" Don't try to laugh. I caught you. What do you think I won't be able to do so???" She asked.

" Yes, you can, lili-" I was saying she glared at me. " I mean Queen, Queen Elsa right?" I asked.

" Yes, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She said. She is a bit crazy about frozen the Disney movie from her very childhood. My mom used to call her as Elsa that time. Everyone let it go but she herself still is holding it. I sighed.

" Get in the car, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." I said and she giggled.

" Good boy. Won't you open the door for the Queen?" She asked and I chuckled then opened the door. She sat there as if she was wearing a 100 feet long gown. I laughed. She glared at me. I closed the door and sat in my side. I started to drive towards home. Suddenly it started to rain heavily.

" It is showering heavily." Elyssa told me.

" Yeah, we need to reach home early. Mom will be worried." I said to her. She pouted her lips.

" I want ice cream, please, Bro. Pleeeeeeaaaaasseeeeee?" She asked me.

" But it's already raining ad weather condition is not appropriate for having ice cream, sweety." I told looking at my cute little princess pouting her lips and showing her big twinkling eyes. I sighed and gave up.

" Ok, we are having one. No need to be upset." I said and she squealed then hugged me from side.

" You are the best brother in this world." She said and I laughed. I stopped the car at the ice cream parlour at the end of the road and parked the car. We got down and went inside the parlour. Elyssa chose her ice cream and she started to whine for a table to sit. We found a table at last. She was already started to eat her. Ice cream.

" Bro, you can have one." She said suddenly when I was checking my emails from the new associates. I shook my head smilingly.

" I don't want one, princess. You have yours." I said and she gave me a boring expression.

" Why are you so boring in this, Bro? You should like ice cream." She said worriedly. " What will I do with you!???" She asked me.

" Why do you need to do something with me?" I asked her chuckling.

" Cause, girls love ice cream. If you don't like ice cream they won't like you." She said.

" Good thing though." I said.

" Not at all a good thing." She said.

" Why so?" I asked.

" You should have a girlfriend." She said.

" I don't need one." I said to her.

" At least she could give me some time. She wouldn't be out of country on my birthday and reach home at the last minute of my birthday." She said pouting her lips.

" I am sorry, princess. Not gonna happen now onwards." I said. She just sighed. She finished her ice cream and I found mom was calling me. We are in trouble.

" Hello, mom." I said.

" Where are you two musketeers??" Mom asked.

" Just going home, Mom. It's raining heavily this why just stopped." I said half lie half truth.

" Or having ice cream to that drama queen?!" My mom asked and I sighed.

" She was whining and I couldn't say no to her. You know that, mom." I said and she sighed.

" Just come back soon." She said.

" Sure Mom, we are leaving. Bye." I said.

" Bye." She said.

We were in the parking suddenly someone bumped into me and hide behind me at once. The next moment I heard some footsteps. I saw some people stopped in front of us. I immediately got the thing. The girl hiding behind me was in trouble. I clenched my fists.

" Seat inside. Both of you." I told Elyssa and the new found girl. Then told them to lock the doors. Let's finish it.

Crystal's POV

It was my birthday today. But no one remembered that as always. Like every other day my sleep was spoiled with the bickerings of my cousins, Thea and Torry. I don't know who gave them so much venom in their voice !!! They are in no mood to change ever. I sighed and got up from bed. I walked towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the big mirror inside it and smiled at myself.

" Happy birthday, Crystal. Many many happy returns of the day. I wish you get all the happiness of the world." I told to myself.

" Thank you." I replied myself and smiled.

I quickly took a shower and changed into some casual clothes. I was in my last year of my college. I was going to be graduated in two months. Then I am going to be in University. I don't like studies. I don't even know what do I like. I got downstairs and came out of my house without having breakfast. I bet no one knows or cares about me. I didn't took my car. I started to walk around the street not feeling going college today. I sat on the roadside bench and took out my phone. I dialed my mom's number. As always it was in meeting mode and told me to send a voicemail. This is the only way to talk with my billionaire Mom. I don't want to talk about my dad. His existence or non-existence doesn't matter to me anymore. Cause, I never know when he is at home and when he is not. He is most of the time out of the country for his business trips. I never knew why I was born to trouble them!!! I stood up and started to walk alone in the road. Suddenly it started raining. I stood in front of a flower shop which was closed. I didn't realize I came to a remote area of the city. I cursed myself.

" Hey, beautiful!!!" I thought someone saying that to his partner. I didn't turn. I felt the next moment a guy standing beside me was smirking at me in a very ugly way. I moved aside to create a safe distance between us. He followed me.

" What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

" Everything wrong has been started from you." He said trying to touch me. I moved back and walked faster. I felt him following me. I started to run and when I looked back found some more people with him. I don't know where I was going. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I didn't know whom but I hide behind him.

" You both sit inside and lock the doors." He told me and someone I was searching for. Then I was pulled inside the car by a little girl. She smiled at me.

" Hi, I am Elyssa Roberts. But you can call me Elsa. Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She said with a smile that made me smile automatically.

" Hi, my name is Crystal. Crystal Kingsley." I said as she shook my hand. I turned to see the guy who was fighting with those people.

" He is my brother. His name is Eugene. He is very sweet but this time it seems rage overtook him." She said sighing. I smiled at her. A few moments later I found securities coming to take those idiots. Elyssa's brother talked with them for a while and then came back to us. He get in the car and started to drive out of the parking lot.

" Where is your home?" He asked me stopping the car after coming out of the parking lot.

" I can manage. You no need to do anything else. You have done enough for me." I said. " Thanks for that." I told him.

" Just tell me." He insisted and I sighed. He looked at me and the next moment I found myself staring at him. His eyes were something. The most beautiful thing in his dashing self. I gulped and looked away. He was a beautiful human being exists in the world. I sighed. I controlled myself not to think anything further. I just told him my address. The feeling started to lightening up inside me was dangerous. I told myself.