Boss

Crystal's POV

" Excuse me. How can I help you, ma'am?" The receptionist asked me.

" Actually I wanted to talk to Mr. Sprouse. I gave him a draft to publish my book. Can I talk to him now?" I asked her.

So, I was here to talk to Mr. Bentham Sprouse about Mary's diary. I really wanted it to get publish soon. The sooner the better.

" Do you have any appointment, ma'am?" She asked.

" Umm.. no but he asked me to meet him this weekend. But I was out of Milan. I just came back yesterday. Can you please tell inform that I am here?" I asked her.

" Sorry, ma'am. You have to need an appointment for that." She said.

" But he himself told me to come. You can go and ask him. Please, it's very important." I said.

" Sorry, ma'am. I can't help you in this." She said.

" Alright then give me his number I will call him in person." I said and she was hesitating to give me the number.

" What's wrong now?" I asked. "Alright, you call him from your landline and let me talk to him. I promise I won't take long." I said.

" Umm..." She was still hesitating.

" Alright. If you don't call him then I will have no other option but to go to him because my draft is to him. I can't let him ruin it. You better help me or you want to be fired if I go inside without an appointment?" I asked her.

" Please, ma'am. Don't do that. I will try to contact Mr. Sprouse." She said.

" Is he in office?" I asked her.

" Yes, ma'am. Then just tell him that I came to meet him. Either he talks to me or gives me back my diary. I don't want to have any excuse." I said.

" Ma'am, please calm down for awhile. I am trying my best." She said and called Mr. Sprouse.

I was waiting for her to finish the call. I hope I can meet him today. If not then tomorrow. But I need Mary's diary back. I shouldn't have trusted him. I have got a worst feeling. I don't know why. May be I am too much tensed this why. I am just way too uncomfortable now. I shouldn't have left that diary to him. I regret it. I don't want to publish it from here. I will do something else to do it.

" Ma'am, your name?" The receptionist asked.

" Crystal Kingsley." I said and she nodded.

She talked to him and her expression turned into serious. I don't have any clue why.

" What happened?" I asked her. " Did he agreed to meet me today or I come back tomorrow?" I asked her.

" Mr. Sprouse said he doesn't know any Crystal Kingsley. You must be a fraud. Please leave otherwise we will be forced to call the police." She said and I was shocked. What!!!?

" What the hell are you talking about?! I have left my friend's diary to him and now he is calling me fraud?! How dare he?! Call the police. I also want to see how can you make me go away from here without my diary. I am also standing on the same ground. Go call the police. Come on. What is stopping you?! I also want to see how brave you are to call Crystal Kingsley a fraud. You must be kidding me. You don't know the Kingsley?! Why will I try to be a fraud?! I don't need to make money or get fame. I have both already. If this is too much for you to understand." I yelled at her.

" I don't know. Please go out. Or else I will call the securities." She said.

" Then what have I said?! I also have said the same thing. Go call them. I am not going before I get back my diary. I am glued here. Don't make me call my dad. Then you and this damn whole publishing house of yours will be in trouble along with that old hag Sprouse. Give my diary back before I burn you all. You don't have any idea what I can do to you. Don't mess up with me." I said I was super angry.

If she doesn't stop here I am afraid I will punch across her face. But I have to control my anger. If not then I may not get back my little Mary's diary. Why the hell is he refusing to acknowledge me?! He was too nice back then when we met him last time. Now suddenly in a blink what happened to him?!! Why does he want to kick me out that urgently?! Why the hell is he not giving me back Mary's diary. What's wrong with him?!

Last time I checked he wasn't at all interested in the diary. Then suddenly what happened to him he just was agreed to publish it. Now again he is doing this drama. Why do doesn't he want to give it back?! It's a little girl's precious emotions. I won't go anywhere without my Mary's diary. I am not going anywhere. Not moving an inch. They think it's a very easy thing to say?! Well, it's not. Mary's diary belongs to Mary. She willingly gave it to me and I will protect it always and keep it safe. I am not going home today without the diary. Let's see how long do they keep eating my brain. If they doesn't stop then I will just start to eat their brains. It's a one good idea and I am good at it.

" You won't understand it that way. Will you? Why are you creating a big fuss." She asked me.

" Let me talk to Mr. Sprouse. I will not make a fuss but if not then you don't have any idea what you are going to face." I said to her.

" Still have a gut to talk in that voice when we can sue you for creating a fuss?" She asked.

" I can sue whole the publishing house for stealing my dairy. I swear I will destroy you all." I said.

" Security!! Security!!!" She shouted and I found some security people that around. "Kick her out of the building and make sure she can't come back again." She said and I gritted my teeth as they try to reach me.

" Don't even try to touch me." I glared at the guards.

" Take her out of here." She said.

" You are fired!!!" I heard a cold but familiar voice.

As soon as I turned I found him standing there with a cold expression. What is he doing here?!!!! I was shocked. And why did he say 'you are fired' to that girl!!! Is he the boss here?!