Promise

Crystal's POV

I know even if someone drops a pin here we will be able to hear the sound the living room was that silent at that moment. I know every eyes open wide as that incident happened. I wasn't able to believe that happened. It was hard for me to make myself believe that my dad just has slapped me in front of everyone. I have always been an impolite and irritating girl to him. But he never ever raised his hand on me. I have done very irritating things before but he never even raised his voice on me. I find it very hard to believe that Dad has raised his hand on me. Not only me he himself was also not able to believe it. It left all of us speechless.

I admit that I was in fault but I couldn't even imagine he will slap me. May be he himself also didn't realize what he was doing. I kept looking at him blankly. He was looking at his hand didn't look up at me. He kept looking down. I don't want him to feel bad about it. I was in fault. He has right to do that but why isn't he looking at me?! I wanted him to slap me once again. Cause I was wrong here. But he kept looking at his hand without blinking.

He took a step back after awhile and left the living room at once. I saw him leaving but I didn't do anything. I kept looking at him as he disappeared.

" Crystal." I heard my aunt. She reached me and slightly touched my cheek. I hissed a bit. " I am sorry." She said. " Thea, go bring some ice." She said.

" I will go and check on him." My uncle said and followed the way dad has gone awhile back.

" Is it paining?" Torren asked me. I shook my head smiling dryly. He hold my hand and looked down didn't say anything else.

" Mom." I heard Thea.

I knew those fingers were imprinted on my cheek but I care a bit about it. One thing I was confirmed that he loves both me and my mom too much to take any negative words against us even if it's we ourselves are talking about. Now I am sure that I have to bring my mom back. I won't let them suffer anymore.

" It will be alright. Don't worry." My aunt said.

" I was in fault. I shouldn't have talked like that." I said.

" It's ok, Crystal. You don't have to be sorry." She said.

" I have to be sorry." I said. " It's ok. I will manage." I took the ice cube from her. " I will go to my room. I have to complete my record book. Don't call me for dinner if I sleep. I need to sleep as well. I have to study for my exam." I said.

" Just call me if you need any help." Thea said. I just nodded And walked towards my room.

I came back to my room and take a long shower. My left cheek had a bad mark on it. I sighed. I should have known my limit. I shouldn't have talked with my dad like this. He must be hurt. I need to say sorry to him. Had I gone mad?! I don't know what took over me. I already have known what happened in the past. I knew that he loves us still I have said that.

I wouldn't have reacted much if he hadn't call me selfish. I think this word was the reason behind my sudden anger. But I know I reacted much. I shouldn't have reacted like that. But I did reacted much.

I walked out of the washroom and changed into something comfortable. I tried to finish my studies but my head was hurting too much. I just went to the bed and pulled the duvet over me. I don't know when I have slept. I felt someone was calling me. I opened my eyes slowly. Found my dad. I sat on the bed. What is he doing here?! I rubbed my eyes to get back my normal vision.

" What happened, Dad?" I asked him.

" Don't sleep empty stomach. Go have your dinner." He said.

" I am not hungry. I have had enough." I said.

" Sleeping empty stomach is not good for you. How can you do that? Aren't you yourself is a doctor as well?" He asked me.

" I am a doctor. But I am not hungry. I am sleepy. I need to sleep." I said to him.

" I will send your aunt. Have dinner and then sleep." He said and left. I rolled my eyes.

I was about to sleep again but my aunt entered the room as soon as dad left. I narrowed my eyes at her.

" We're you standing outside of my room?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" Have dinner." She said and started to feed me.

" Has Dad had dinner already?" I asked her.

" He will now that you are having dinner he will also have it. Don't worry." She said.

" Alright." I said.

She checked my cheek and then left as I assured her that I was fine. As soon as she left Thea and Torren entered the room.

" What's with you two now?" I asked them.

" How are you feeling?" Thea asked me. I narrowed my eyes at them.

" Have you two done anything wrong?" I asked them.

They looked at each other then shook their head. I was sure now that they had done something very wrong.

" Tell me already." I said to them but they shook their head.

" Then I will throw you both out from my comrade force. Tell me already. If I find it out later then you guys are dead. So dead." I said.

" I was so angry." Torren said.

" So?" I asked him.

" I have done something wrong." He said.

" I didn't stop him." Thea said.

" What did you guys do?" I asked them.

" I have called Mamma C and today her everything." Torren said closing his eyes tightly.

" What!!!?" I looked at them weirdly.

" Are you guys mad?!" I said and took my phone.

I saw 108 missed call and 73 texts from my mom. I immediately called her. I explained her everything. She was so angry. I chuckled. I told her not to be worried. I will manage things. She wasn't agreed at first but then agreed with me. She hung up but not before saying she will talk to Dad about it. I want them to talk but not for this issue. But at least they will talk. That's enough for me. I promise soon Mom will be here living with us permanently. Very very soon.