W For Weird

Crystal's POV

" Thanks for the treat anyways." I said to Tris.

" You are welcome." He said.

" I will treat you back some day." I said and he nodded smilingly. "Can I tell you something?" I asked him.

" Sure. What is that?" He asked me.

" Did anyone ever tell you that you are very clever?" I asked him. He laughed.

" Really?! And why did you think like that?" He asked me.

" Didn't you promise me to be my friend because I am very hurt about Kevin's behavior?" I asked him and he just smiled.

" I thought it will make you feel better. Did that make you upset?" He asked me.

" No, not at all. It didn't make me upset. I just was trying to think again why he did this to me." I said.

" Forget about him. Now you have me. I will never break your trust and remain a loyal friend to you." He said.

" Time will say that but I trust you." I said.

" Thanks for trusting me." He said.

" Hey, people." I heard Eugene and he sat beside me.

" Hey, where were you?" I asked him.

" I was in the office. What's wrong with that guy?" He asked me.

" With whom?" I asked.

" That guy in your college. What's wrong with him?" He asked and I sighed.

" He was my best friend but I think he didn't take me as his friend ever." I said.

" Hmm... Don't worry. He won't be reaching you ever again." He said.

" Don't hurt him. He is the only son of his mother. She won't be able to stand that." I said.

" Alright. You don't have to worry about that." He said.

" He confessed his love for her, dude. What do you think?" Tris said and Eugene glared at him. "Don't give me that look. I am not afraid at all. I said the truth though." He said.

" Die." Eugene said and he chuckled.

" Then you will cry the most." Tris said.

" I won't." Eugene said.

" Why don't you take a lesson from that guy?" Tris asked.

" I hate you. Go away." Eugene said.

" You don't hate me. Don't lie." Tris said.

" I wish I could. But I can't I curse myself for that." He said and I chuckled.

" You guys are fighting like kids. Are you guys kids?" I asked them.

" He is definitely kid." Eugene said. " Stella made you a little kid. You should grown up, dude. Grown up." He said. Tris chuckled.

" I will think about it and let you know." Tris said. " I will go back home. You guys carry on. I need some rest as well." He said.

" Ok, go home. Rodriguez is there. Tell him to drive you home. You are sleepy." Eugene said like a big brother.

" I can drive I am not that sleepy." Tris said.

" Then go walk to home." Eugene said.

" You're annoying." Tris replied.

" Yes. Thank you." Eugene said sarcastically at him.

" Bye, Crystal. See you soon." Tris left waving at me.

" He is very nice and clever guy." I said." I couldn't believe that he is your best friend at first. You both don't match each other." I said to him.

" Yeah, I know. He is always whiny kid." He said and I chuckled.

" I accidentally came to know about his parents. I didn't want to ask him but I just don't know how it slipped my mouth. I am very sorry about that." I said to him.

" Ssssssshhh!!! It's ok." He said.

" I didn't know that his parents are no more." I said.

" Yeah, they were killed when he was a little kid." He said and my eyes widened.

" Ki...kil... killed?" I shuttered badly.

" Yes, his parents along with his uncle and Aunt." He said.

" Hell!!!" I could say only.

" He said he lives with Scarlett and her family." I said.

" How do you know Scarlett?" He asked me.

" He is Dany's best friend and Dany is my cousin. My mom's sister's son." I said.

" Oh, Dany is your cousin?" He asked.

" Yes, he is." I said.

" Scarlett is Tris' niece. Tris lives with his brothers, sister in laws and his nieces and nephew. He has a very lovely family." He said.

" I can picturize that." I said. " I heard your aunt is his sister in law?" I asked him.

" Yes, our Cheryl." He said smilingly.

" Oh, her name is Cheryl?" I asked.

" Her name is Meryl." He said.

" Then why do you call her Cheryl?" I asked a bit confusedly.

" Because her birth name was Sakura which means Cherry blossom. So, from Cherry it came Cheryl." He said. 

" You gave her that name? You are crazy." I said giggling. He chuckled.

" Cherry + Meryl = Cheryl." He said and I chuckled listening to his explanation.

" Did you have lunch already?" He asked me.

" No, I haven't. I was about to go home when these all happened." I said. " By the way tell me why did you rejected Sophia? She told me that it's you who rejected her. Why did you do that? She is just a perfect girl and you guys match each other." I said.

" No, we don't." He said shortly.

" Who told you? You do match each other. She is perfect in every angle. You won't find out a perfect girl like her ever. You shouldn't have rejected her. Make your mind up about it and let me fix another meeting of yours with her. Go on a date with her, go do something romantic and make it memorable." I said smiling dreamingly. " Awww....it will be great. So, should I fix it?" I asked him.

" No. Don't." He said.

" Why not?" I asked him and he sighed. " Do you like someone else?" I asked him. " This why rejecting her?"

" Did Sophia told you anything about it?" He asked me.

" She gave me a awkwardly stupid explanation. She said something which I would never ever believed." I said.

" What did she say?" He asked me. I giggled before answering this. Sophia was crazy for saying that.

" She said that you love me and your eyes are stuck on me this why you are rejecting her. I couldn't make her realize that you and me we are just friends. Anything else can't be happen between us." I said and giggled.

" So, you don't like me?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

" No. It's not like that. I do like you but I don't think you like me that way." I said.

" And why not?" He asked me.

" Why will you like a girl like me?" I asked him.

" What do you mean by girl like you?" He asked me.

" A crazy, stupid and talkative annoying girl." I said. " So, Sophia was wrong. But no worries, I will find out a perfect match for you soon. Keep faith in C. Because east or - ahhhhhhhh" I was saying but suddenly he pulled me towards him and without giving me a chance to say anything he just pressed his lips on mine.

W for weird!!!